Rank these 6 Car companies??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Which is the best?? Has the best value , most high tech , lasts the longest , rides the best, easy to maintain
All into one super category ???

Acura , Audi , BMW , infinity , Lexus , Mercedes

Thx

I've owned a Lexus for 15 years 208,000 miles and it drives perfectly. I've owned 10 other vehicles of various makes and none came close to the Lexus quality. I don't know about the other 5 luxury makes you listed.

In my experience Toyota and Honda are the best value and longest lasting cars
That's been pretty much my experience too. . . odd that.

I have only owned one other make that came close. My kid totaled it about three years before it could last as long as those Japanese makes. . . but I liked it b/c it gave me as few repair troubles as the Toyota and Honda, and that was the Jetta.

Shit never needed repairs, lasted forever, and was great on gas.

That's been pretty much my experience too. . . odd that.

I have only owned one other make that came close. My kid totaled it about three years before it could last as long as those Japanese makes. . . but I liked it b/c it gave me as few repair troubles as the Toyota and Honda, and that was the Jetta.

Shit never needed repairs, lasted forever, and was great on gas.

I loved VWs back in the day. I only had the old air-cooled ones though. But they were some bulletproof rides. And good on bad roads or off-road.

The Wife and I wont own anything else.
Her last 4Runner went 275,000 miles with nothing but normal maintenance a water pump and a driveshaft.
I want a new vehicle more often since I beat the shit out of em but my 2007 FJ was a workhorse.
I wheeled the shit out of it and got 14k for it on trade in for a 2016 Tundra.
B56973BD-9338-49A3-9B75-775ABB14D83A_1_201_a.jpeg

E932E61C-CD06-4679-AECE-691388F6DE78.jpeg

Which is the best?? Has the best value , most high tech , lasts the longest , rides the best, easy to maintain
All into one super category ???

Acura , Audi , BMW , infinity , Lexus , Mercedes

Thx
Acura is honda.
Iinfiniti is mazda.
Lexus is toyota.

Save your money and buy the unbranded one.
Audi is ok.
Mercedes is overpriced.
BMW is the best.

What about Hyundai??

Never had one, but I know a few people who did and they seemed to like them when new. Don't think they lasted as well though.
I originally wasn't going to buy one. . . I my last one had been a GEO Prism- which, well, since I live in Michigan, is sort of a Toyota camouflaged as a GM car. lol

But, then that gave out, and that specific year was long gone, so then I was in the market for a newer Honda or Toyota, but my mechanic specializes in VW repairs, and gives me all my repairs at 75% of what any shop does, so he steered me into one. . . I was not disappointed.

Her last 4Runner went 275,000 miles with nothing but normal maintenance a water pump and a driveshaft.
I want a new vehicle more often since I beat the shit out of em but my 2007 FJ was a workhorse.
View attachment 459367
View attachment 459368
That is a nice house !!
Do u need such a huge truck for work. ??

What about Hyundai??

Never had one, but I know a few people who did and they seemed to like them when new. Don't think they lasted as well though.
I originally wasn't going to buy one. . . I my last one had been a GEO Prism- which, well, since I live in Michigan, is sort of a Toyota camouflaged as a GM car. lol

But, then that gave out, and that specific year was long gone, so then I was in the market for a newer Honda or Toyota, but my mechanic specializes in VW repairs, and gives me all my repairs at 75% of what any shop does, so he steered me into one. . . I was not disappointed.
Hell I grew up in Michigan
Right in NW Detroit

View attachment 459367
View attachment 459368
That is a nice house !!
Do u need such a huge truck for work. ??

I have driven full sized pickups for the last 25 years. A few were company trucks. For the last few years I have enjoyed my older Suburban. Solid truck and tows like a champ.

Plus, if I get in an accident I will likely survive.

What about Hyundai??

Hell I grew up in Michigan
Right in NW Detroit
d8f83dc0-326d-4d99-88ba-10b2749e1a90_d.jpg

Forum List

Back