Racism rears it’s head again, and exposes something else as well.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The soft racists are the ones who categorize minorities into two groups. The good ones, and the bad ones. The good ones are the ones who support Republicans, and stomp on anyone who objects to the brutality the “bad ones” get.

I call them soft racists, and I know a few. I won’t say I like them, that would be a lie. What I do know is that they claim to like the “good ones”. The ones who are cops, or soldiers, or whatever. The ones who are tough on their own race.

Until they have to put that up to the test. Ramsey County corrections officers of color say they were barred from guarding Derek Chauvin

When the white cop was checked into the Jail, the boss shifted the Minority Officers off of the floor entirely. They were ordered not to go near that floor, or the cop. Now, think about that for a moment. The “good” minorities, the ones who do the same jobs as the whites, are still not trusted. Somehow they would be less professional.

Or is there a larger truth? One that is known, and ignored, and covered up by the “insiders”?

We have all seen videos of police and corrections officers brutalizing prisoners who were strapped to chairs and defenseless. We have all seen videos of Corrections Officers bouncing the off balance guy off the wall, leaving blood in streaks and puddles on the walls and floors. But the Jail Bosses did not want that to happen to Chauvin. So they moved the Minority Officers, the Blacks who were less trustworthy apparently, from the entire floor.

Suddenly the staff which is always lauded as professional and respectful and dedicated is only somewhat trustworthy. The same bosses stand up and tell the press, and file reports with the courts explaining that the brutality that the prisoners get is only the necessary force required to control the jail population. Now, they are not letting any black guards near the White Cop.

Personally I think it was two fold. Racism and a desire to protect Chauvin from the brutality that the rest of the prisoners endure. The handcuffs and restraints put on too tight to make the prisoner suffer. The insults and degradation that the prisoners suffer. It is fine for them, but not Chauvin. He shall not be pushed around like the others are.

We often call it the Blue wall. The wall of cops who will never betray a fellow officer no matter what that fellow cop has done. It isn’t a wall. It is more like a sheer curtain. It disguises and obscures the details but lets you see a lot of the picture. The curtain is getting holes in it for those who see. The lies are being exposed. And the people are getting sick of it. It is time to tear the curtain down, and expose the truth to the people.

The soft racists are the ones who categorize minorities into two groups. The good ones, and the bad ones. The good ones are the ones who support Republicans, and stomp on anyone who objects to the brutality the “bad ones” get.

I call them soft racists, and I know a few. I won’t say I like them, that would be a lie. What I do know is that they claim to like the “good ones”. The ones who are cops, or soldiers, or whatever. The ones who are tough on their own race.

Until they have to put that up to the test. Ramsey County corrections officers of color say they were barred from guarding Derek Chauvin

When the white cop was checked into the Jail, the boss shifted the Minority Officers off of the floor entirely. They were ordered not to go near that floor, or the cop. Now, think about that for a moment. The “good” minorities, the ones who do the same jobs as the whites, are still not trusted. Somehow they would be less professional.

Or is there a larger truth? One that is known, and ignored, and covered up by the “insiders”?

We have all seen videos of police and corrections officers brutalizing prisoners who were strapped to chairs and defenseless. We have all seen videos of Corrections Officers bouncing the off balance guy off the wall, leaving blood in streaks and puddles on the walls and floors. But the Jail Bosses did not want that to happen to Chauvin. So they moved the Minority Officers, the Blacks who were less trustworthy apparently, from the entire floor.

Suddenly the staff which is always lauded as professional and respectful and dedicated is only somewhat trustworthy. The same bosses stand up and tell the press, and file reports with the courts explaining that the brutality that the prisoners get is only the necessary force required to control the jail population. Now, they are not letting any black guards near the White Cop.

Personally I think it was two fold. Racism and a desire to protect Chauvin from the brutality that the rest of the prisoners endure. The handcuffs and restraints put on too tight to make the prisoner suffer. The insults and degradation that the prisoners suffer. It is fine for them, but not Chauvin. He shall not be pushed around like the others are.

We often call it the Blue wall. The wall of cops who will never betray a fellow officer no matter what that fellow cop has done. It isn’t a wall. It is more like a sheer curtain. It disguises and obscures the details but lets you see a lot of the picture. The curtain is getting holes in it for those who see. The lies are being exposed. And the people are getting sick of it. It is time to tear the curtain down, and expose the truth to the people.

" The soft racists are the ones who categorize minorities into two groups. The good ones, and the bad ones. The good ones are the ones who support Republicans, and stomp on anyone who objects to the brutality the “bad ones” get. "

Nope, we classify them as those who act like human beings and those that don't.

" The soft racists are the ones who categorize minorities into two groups. The good ones, and the bad ones. The good ones are the ones who support Republicans, and stomp on anyone who objects to the brutality the “bad ones” get. "

Yeah, it's really a thug-nonthug thing. Not all minorities are thugs, but most thugs belong to one minority.

Yeah, it's really a thug-nonthug thing. Not all minorities are thugs, but most thugs belong to one minority.

Exactly and the skin matters not.

PitifulLeftKagu-size_restricted.gif

I read a few sentences and realized that you're a racist motherfucker or full of shit, and you are trying to push your communist agenda.

Enough of this bullshit.

I read a few sentences and realized that you're a racist motherfucker or full of shit, and you are trying to push your communist agenda.

Enough of this bullshit.

Ignorance has a cure. Stupidity does not. I am afraid there is no treatment for your condition.

Blocked from seeing the article...….but question the reason they are being barred from working his area. Did DOC actually say that's why? Or is it yours or the article's assumption???

Eight minority officers who were working on the floor were ordered off of the floor before the brought Chauvin up, and have not been back to the floor, ordered to other floors instead.

I do not know, of course, whether it is true that the cop is being guarded only by Euro-American guards.

If it is true, then I commend the people who made that decision.

Letting African Americans guard that cop would have been very unwise because:

(a) It is possible that one such guard might be so angry with what that cop had done that the guard might do something to that cop.

(b) It is possible that if word got out to the African American community that a member of their community was guarding the cop, that guard would be under tremendous pressure to do something to that cop even if he did not want to.

Let's tell it as it is: This is a very "racial" (NOT "racist") society. Ethnicity is an important factor in everything we do.

Blocked from seeing the article...….but question the reason they are being barred from working his area. Did DOC actually say that's why? Or is it yours or the article's assumption???

Eight minority officers who were working on the floor were ordered off of the floor before the brought Chauvin up, and have not been back to the floor, ordered to other floors instead.
That is because the black Brotherhood does not want Chauvin brought to trial. Not all blacks are thugs that would kill him. No one wants to make that determination.

yeah, AND???

I read the OP that may or may not have been quoted from the article, IDK cause I can't see the article in question to know if 'racism' was the reason for them being moved to other areas or if it's being assumed.

..more babblecrap from the leftists
..SMann thinks he is PERFECT!! the perfect human...if you have ever read his posts, he thinks he's PERFECT...he yaks about how when he was in the military, he did everything PERFECT...never shot civilians/etc....then he says, if he can do it PERFECTLY, why can't cops?
1. idiotic comparison
2. he's full of shit

Stop killing each other ...and three year olds ....*******

Enough of this bullshit.

Ignorance has a cure. Stupidity does not. I am afraid there is no treatment for your condition.
Actual Africans are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda, who need black Americans to always believe they are victims in order to remain under control.

Malcolm X called blacks who continue to vote democrat as your pathetic cities crumble under democrat control (Chicago Philadelphia Baltimore all under democrat control over 50 years) chumps and betrayers of their own race.

White liberals own blacks....

You, SavannahMann are the pathetic ignorant one.

Have fun believing things are so bad in America as NONE OF YOU PEOPLE FLEE.

As blacks from all over the great socialist world desperately try to get here.

Now, why the fuck is that you ignorant ass?

..so now the protesters are in Branson Mo protesting a store selling flags/etc....and all across the nation--a HUGE effort --MONUMENTAL energy for a -----------------CRIMINAL--that was resisting!! and NO energy at all for 12 black innocent kids killed in one city in 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!
..blacks make no sense at all
..protesting flags and statues is not going to stop blacks from murdering thousands of blacks of year......or them to graduate at lower rates...or stop cops from trying to subdue jackass criminals

..so now the protesters are in Branson Mo protesting a store selling flags/etc....and all across the nation--a HUGE effort --MONUMENTAL energy for a -----------------CRIMINAL--that was resisting!! and NO energy at all for 12 black innocent kids killed in one city in 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!
..protesting flags and statues is not going to stop blacks from murdering thousands of blacks of year......or them to graduate at lower rates...or stop cops from trying to subdue jackass criminals
They are slaves of the democrats still. They are chumps and betrayers of their own race.

They are slaves of the democrats still. They are chumps and betrayers of their own race.
..something is definitely wrong with them

Forum List

Back