Quick question...why do the baby killing supporters use green as their color?

Apparently it traumatized Republican snowflakes too much...the wailing and gnashing of teeth con-tinue to this day.

Traumatize? You mean with laughter?

Leftist women have been screeching about not being sex objects....then they put vaginas on their heads....and identify themselves by their vaginas....

That is as funny as it gets...

I have to hand it to leftist men......you teach leftist women that sleeping around with leftist men is "liberating," and that when they get pregnant that killing the baby, and not holding the men accountable for supporting the baby is "liberating...."

That is fucking hilarious....

Why aren't so-called pro-lifers forcing people on the transplant matching database? Lives are ending when matches can save them.

Wow....you are stupid...........

What is it with you fascists and forcing people to do things that are just wrong.......

You try to argue that killing a baby is moral......and that forcing people to give up their own organs is moral........

What is it about freedom that you assholes hate so much......

So where did that come from?

But since you ask, in a civilized nation, that would be the case. They give time off for health care, such as abortion.

1656110566012.png

I've seen women get maternity days then decide to get an abortion at seven months.

They also had people bending over backwards during those first seven months to give them light duty because...

Oh!!! They're pregnant.

...Even though other people knew the female never intended to take the child to term and deliver.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I have to hand it to leftist men......you teach leftist women that sleeping around with leftist men is "liberating," and that when they get pregnant that killing the baby, and not holding the men accountable for supporting the baby is "liberating...."

So do you even understand that you're living in some weirdass christofascist loser alternate-reality? Because you are. Someone should have told you before. It shouldn't always be left to me to stage these interventions. You're not normal.

You are making it clear that you're primarily driven by rage and butthurt. If you were concerned about life, you wouldn't focus entirely on screeching hate at all the people who have supposedly wronged you.

So do you even understand that you're living in some weirdass christofascist loser alternate-reality? Because you are. Someone should have told you before. It shouldn't always be left to me to stage these interventions. You're not normal.

You are making it clear that you're primarily driven by rage and butthurt. If you were concerned about life, you wouldn't focus entirely on screeching hate at all the people who have supposedly wronged you.

Rage.....butthurt?

Yawn....you leftists....rage and hate just oozes off of you......as 7 months of burning, looting and killing, in primarily black neighborhoods revealed......violence, rage, and hate is your permanent state of existence.....

Leftist women have been screeching about not being sex objects....then they put vaginas on their heads....and identify themselves by their vaginas....

Still traumatized, I see. :heehee:

And it is a funny thing...when you don't think small humans are human, and that they are just specks....it will become easier and easier for you to consider all humans as merely...."Specks," which is what has happened whenever leftists have taken control over entire countries......

Upset? No.....you are the one supporting baby killing.......apparently gleefully so.....you are a sad, delusional human.....

I hope...when you realize what you have been supporting...when the light turns on for you...that you can forgive yourself....
It is the first rule of violent tyrannys.

Dehumanize that which is in the way of achieving an objective.

The Nazis were particularly good at with the Jew.

Are you this delusional or are you just trolling......

Abortion is murder.....you can try to soft sell it all you want.....you can pretend it is a non-viable tissue mass.....you can do whatever you have to to live with yourself as you grow older and come to realize exactly what you were supporting...........

But it is murder.....
That fucking imbecile IS that delusional, stupid and trolling.

Frankly the earth would be a better place if it's nitrogen returned to the soil ASAP.

The problem is that that leftist "men" are beta males and have poor hygiene. They're inept at coitus in general I suspect and that leaves even the few remotely "attractive" miserable leftist whores with few other choices than to seek "relief" with repulsive bull dykes.

You guys....funny, and funny....

Women are not sex objects.....so now we will wear vaginas on our heads...........
Leftist "women" aren't possibly "sex objects". They're hideous waddling wads of lard that most dogs won't hump if there is a pillow available.

Good question. Green abortions say a lot about the democrat agenda. Only time will tell but the red t shirts for pro lifers might only make them easy targets for FBI scrutiny and snipers.

Forum List

Back