Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1642611517103.png

Are Manchin and Sinema........

1. White Supremacists?

2. Trumpsters?

3. Greedy corrupt corporatists?

How should we properly demonize these democrats that dare stand up to the DNC?

We can't say they are both evil white men. Sorry, although if SInema self identified as a white male that might work.

Stinky Joe says they're white supremacists. Personally....i don't know about these two if they are, but i do know that Stinky Joe is.

View attachment 590070

1. White Supremacists?

2. Trumpsters?

We can't say they are both evil white men. Sorry, although if SInema self identified as a white male that might work.

I accept them

They do what they have to do to get elected. Manchin can’t run on the far left Liberal agenda that Liz Warren does. So Dems have to be content with getting their vote 75 percent of the time.

Republicans have the same thing with Collins, Murkowsky and Romney. They “usually“ vote Conservative.
Republicans label them RINO and try to drive them out of the party.

Today, a RINO includes any Republican who does not parrot Trumps lies

View attachment 590070

1. White Supremacists?

2. Trumpsters?

I think your post is a little late. Leftists have already accused them of some of these things. Both Senators also kick cute little puppy dogs when there are no cameras around.

View attachment 590070

1. White Supremacists?

2. Trumpsters?

Are you suggesting Dems should do to them what tbe Republicans did to their members who wouldn’t march in lockstep In support of Trump?

Hopefully they won’t do that.

Forum List

Back