QAnon Key Figure Revealed as Financial Information Security Analyst from New Jersey

Now that Trump is about to lose and evidence of his pedophilia with Epstein is going to come out all the wingnuts are playing their old tired game: accuse the other side of whatever illegal acts you are guilty of.
What are they accusing Biden of? Being in bed with China. What just happened?

A lot of QAnon is just reflection of Republican wants and values.

Now that Trump is about to lose and evidence of his pedophilia with Epstein is going to come out all the wingnuts are playing their old tired game: accuse the other side of whatever illegal acts you are guilty of.

Nothing just happened. This guy is accused LOBBYING the administration, which means he's not connected to TRUMP!, but hey, try again.

Nothing just happened. This guy is accused LOBBYING the administration, which means he's not connected to TRUMP!, but hey, try again.

I started a thread, because there are so many Trump Swamp Creatures.

The man who ran Hillary’s campaign is a pedo.
Hillary’s number one gal, Huma, was married to the pervert Wiener.
Hillary herself married to cheater and rapist, B.J.
Why is everyone surrounding the top Democrat politician a total perv? It’s almost like it’s a requirement.
Why isn't qAnon looking into Epstein's decades-long bossom-buddy's pedo activity?!??
6f430rsb4gt51.jpg
Because The Donald dropped him like a sack of potatoes once he heard what he really did. Unlike your Dem Masters that flew with him to Pedo Isle many many times.

You can lead an anarchist group to burn businesses and intimidate citizens but for some reason you will never be identified as a "key figure". Create some nutcase internet address that tends to look like a white supremacist blog and bingo....identified as a "key figure".

Why is everyone surrounding the top Democrat politician a total perv? It’s almost like it’s a requirement.
Why isn't qAnon looking into Epstein's decades-long bossom-buddy's pedo activity?!??
6f430rsb4gt51.jpg
The only logical reason is Tramp IS Q.
If there is someone Tramp knows little about it is himself, but he does like himself very much.

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much,”
- Dumbass Trump
Trump is q
Uh boy
edllflf.jpeg

The mystery qAnon that few people ever encountered or even heard of is labeled as "white supremacist" but the label is meaningless. Americans are smart enough to realize that the mystery group is probably a left wing (Alinsky type) creation designed by the radical left.

6f430rsb4gt51.jpg
The only logical reason is Tramp IS Q.
If there is someone Tramp knows little about it is himself, but he does like himself very much.

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much,”
- Dumbass Trump
Trump is q
Uh boy
View attachment 404468
What does the photo indicate?

Forum List

Back