putin´s Shaman Predicts Alaska and California Will Become Part of Muscovy

do you agree with putin´s Shaman?

• YES!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Wtf? Quoting one word of a post isn’t really quoting. It’s out of context nonsense.

If you have something you think you’re trying to say, maybe consider just saying it.

Titloose is recovering in a sanatorium and is heavily sedated .

He has little idea what he is posting on behalf of his office

do you agree with putin´s Shaman?

shaman has predicted that Alaska and California will become part of Muscovite empire in 2023.
The United states of America is 10 times more powerful then Russia. We have ten times the military power! It is far more likely that Russia will be forced to be part of the United states.

The United states of America is 10 times more powerful then Russia. We have ten times the military power! It is far more likely that Russia will be forced to be part of the United states.
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

FiwhHONXwAEQuY5.jpg

I'd say that Siberian Con-Man was smokin' some serious Yak-$hit... :abgg2q.jpg:

Titloose has not got over being deported from the Federation by the authorities .Now very bitter .

We think his husband and he ran away when his premises were raided for compromising material . Ever since he has been badly out of balance but we think he is mostly looked after in a care home .

Say Hello , Titloose .
Tell the nice people what you had for breakfast .

1624074_1.jpg

And my shaman tells me that sending more arms and money to Zelensky won't help much really....we can see that....

My shaman tells me that only peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine will help the situation. :wink:

My shaman never gets things wrong.:04:

Forum List

Back