Putin Needs To Be Stopped In His Terror Campaign In Ukraine!

Not quite sure what you're trying to say? ... :dunno:
Both the U.S. and Russia are Democracies with Capitalism as their economic system, which I have no problem being a part of; and yes, I'm an American citizen with ancestors going back to the War of Northern aggression. ... :cool:
Russia is not a democracy. They are a fascist oligarchy. Democracies have free presses. People on democracies don't fear their own governments.

Okay then... :rolleyes:

surround.jpg
encircle.jpg

All of China is to the south of Russia; to the east is the Pacific Ocean.
Once again retard, the discussion was the location of border areas that Russia shares with other countries. Clearly the border area between Russia/China countries is in far eastern Russia. (hint: Europe is in the opposite direction)
Do yourself a favor and call this number 1-800-OPTOMETRIST. .. :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Russia is not a democracy. They are a fascist oligarchy. Democracies have free presses. People on democracies don't fear their own governments.
Russia is a Democracy with open and free elections.
Pres. Wilson during WWl and Pres. Roosevelt during WWll shutdown many newspapers.
I'd venture to say that more Americans fear their government today, than Russian citizens fear theirs. ... :cool:

Once again retard, the discussion was the location of border areas that Russia shares with other countries. Clearly the border area between Russia/China countries is in far eastern Russia. (hint: Europe is in the opposite direction)
Do yourself a favor and call this number 1-800-OPTOMETRIST. .. :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:
No, the discussion was about your preposterous claim that NATO was trying to surround Russia and I pointed out that was impossible since China would have to join NATO for that to happen and you tried to sleaze your way of it by trying to invent a new definition for surround.

Russia is a Democracy with open and free elections.
Pres. Wilson during WWl and Pres. Roosevelt during WWll shutdown many newspapers.
I'd venture to say that more Americans fear their government today, than Russian citizens fear theirs. ... :cool:
Russian elections are a joke, any political party that opposes the regime is arrested or murdered. Russian democracy is a joke. They had the chance when the Soviet Union collapsed to become a democracy but they blew it they chose the old ways with hardliners taking over the country. Fighting isolated incidents of wartime curtailing of human Rights is not the same as constantly denying human rights all the time like Russia does. You're letting the extremist in our nation affect your judgment of the majority which are well adjusted and love our country and are not and do not feel threatened by it in any way shape or form. And our government doesn't sponsor terrorism like Russia does. Our government doesn't sponsor cyber attacks on other nations.

No, the discussion was about your preposterous claim that NATO was trying to surround Russia and I pointed out that was impossible since China would have to join NATO for that to happen and you tried to sleaze your way of it by trying to invent a new definition for surround.
Obviously, you have no idea what the acronym NATO means.
I'll help you out grasshopper.
The clue is with letter "A" stands for Atlantic, as in the Atlantic ocean.
Ya know, on the Western side of the vast Eurasian continent.
China is like 12,000+ miles from the Atlantic ocean and its shores are on the Pacific ocean. So becoming a member of NATO would be farcical at best. .. :cuckoo:

Sunni needs to educate himself.

Putin could die of cancer or as an adverse consequence of the chemicals they inject into him for cancer. But a bullet to his brain works too. I pray for the eldest Early Demise of Putin.

The sooner, the better.

Join with me now in prayer.

Oh God! Please hear our prayer.

Please remove the scumbag, Putin, from the realm of existence. His death is greatly desired and needed.

Understand, that his demise is wanted and urgently needed sooner than later. Therefore, we do not beseech thee for a long lingering and agonizing death. He can pass peacefully in his sleep for all we care. So long as he dies.

Amen.

Last edited:
Putin could die of cancer or as an adverse consequence of the chemicals they inject into him for cancer. But a bullet to his brain works too. I pray for the eldest of Putin.

The sooner, the better.

Join with me now in prayer.

Oh God! Please hear our prayer.

Please remove the scumbag, Putin, from the realm of existence. His death is greatly desired and needed.

Understand, that his demise is wanted and urgently needed sooner than later. Therefore, we do not beseech thee for a long lingering and agonizing death. He can pass peacefully in his sleep for all we care. So long as he dies.

Amen.
I cannot pray for anyone to die, even a terribly misguided and horrible person like putin. It would make me less of a human being and what kind of god would answer a prayer like that. Not one I would care to worship. Although a god like that would demand worship from you, that would be his price.

I cannot pray for anyone to die, even a terribly misguided and horrible person like putin.
You may be more civilized than I am. No joke I hear ya. Nonetheless, I can. Wanted Osama dead. I’m glad he is dead.

Historically, there are several scumbags we could have done better without.
It would make me less of a human being and what kind of god would answer a prayer like that.
It makes me a perfectly reasonable human. And any God who grants me that prayer is a great God.
Not one I would care to worship.
Freedom of religion.
Although a god like that would demand worship from you, that would be his price.
I’m not very religious. I don’t care about demands for worship. Personally, I don’t believe in any God who requires worship.

You may be more civilized than I am. No joke I hear ya. Nonetheless, I can. Wanted Osama dead. I’m glad he is dead.

Historically, there are several scumbags we could have done better without.

It makes me a perfectly reasonable human. And any God who grants me that prayer is a great God.

Freedom of religion.

I’m not very religious. I don’t care about demands for worship. Personally, I don’t believe in any God who requires worship.
I do not worship my GOD; worship with indicate a distance separates me from my GOD and there is no distance between me and my GOD, we are ONE.

Obviously, you have no idea what the acronym NATO means.
I'll help you out grasshopper.
The clue is with letter "A" stands for Atlantic, as in the Atlantic ocean.
Ya know, on the Western side of the vast Eurasian continent.
China is like 12,000+ miles from the Atlantic ocean and its shores are on the Pacific ocean. So becoming a member of NATO would be farcical at best. .. :cuckoo:
So despite the fact you don't know what the word, surround, means and can't tell the difference between east and south, you do recognize that the A in NATO stands for Atlantic but you have no idea why. It is to signify that the US and Canada are members as well as western Europe. Get it? Members on both sides of the Atlantic?

What you also don't get is that NATO was formed in response to Russia's actions in following Germany into the defeated eastern European nations and holding them prisoner in violation of its treaty obligations and not to attack Russia.

NATO was formed in response to Russia's actions in following Germany into the defeated eastern European nations and holding them prisoner in violation of its treaty obligations and not to attack Russia.
I'm happy to know that I've been successful in teaching you about the role of NATO and other geopolitical issues. Like the real truth about the Ukraine/Russia border conflict
Although, you've sometimes been an obtuse student.
It took awhile, but you did eventually come around and acknowledged that I was right about everything all along. ... :thup:

So despite the fact you don't know what the word, surround, means and can't tell the difference between east and south, you do recognize that the A in NATO stands for Atlantic but you have no idea why. It is to signify that the US and Canada are members as well as western Europe. Get it? Members on both sides of the Atlantic?

What you also don't get is that NATO was formed in response to Russia's actions in following Germany into the defeated eastern European nations and holding them prisoner in violation of its treaty obligations and not to attack Russia.
North Atlantic Treaty Organization - Created in 1949 by the US, Canada in several Western European nations to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. NATO was the first reactive military alliance the US entered into outside of the Western hemisphere. Today it remains an important alliance of countries from Europe and North America. A unique link between these two continents, enabling them to consult and cooperate in the field of defense and security and conduct multinational crisis-management operations together.

NATO is an antique relic of the last century's defunct Cold War, and today functions as an imperialist tool to militarily subjugate countries that resist the Western nations globalist agenda.
Well The relic is alive and well and very necessary given the fact that the leadership in Russia has not changed its attitude since the Cold War. Every nation that borders Russia needs to join NATO for their own security and protection.

Well The relic is alive and well and very necessary given the fact that the leadership in Russia has not changed its attitude since the Cold War. Every nation that borders Russia needs to join NATO for their own security and protection.
NATO which is ruled by U.S. interests, functions much like a mafia criminal organization. Giving countries that resist NATO's demands, "an offer they can't refuse".

Forum List

Back