Putin is threatening to annihilate the world if he fails to capture Ukraine

“The risk of a global nuclear war is very real,” according to the top diplomat of the Russian Federation, Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov. Laverov’s high position in government would give him insight into Putin’s desperation and his increasing willingness to initiate a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States have shown him they are behind his decision to use nuclear weapons should his invasion of the Ukraine fail. And, given the past five years of generous financial support by corporate leaders and America’s billionaire class to the GOP, it’s apparent the rich and powerful want to push this country into an authoritarian government like Russia’s and China’s. It’s also apparent these corporate heads and billionaires are prepared to spend the rest of their lives living in subterranean bunkers.

The facilities to protect our countries federal officials in the event of nuclear disaster have been developed and upgraded during the past eight decades and guarantee their comfortable survival. However, the annihilation of Earth’s surface before the 2022 Mid-term elections will destroy all hope of trump’s 74 million voters to return him to the White House (or the bunkers deep beneath it).

It would seem Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States are totally wrong in their belief the Ukrainians share their eagerness to be subjugated by a cruel and vindictive despot. The people of the Ukraine are proving they will fight hard for their freedom.

Biden needs to inform Putin and the citizens of Russia that if Russia launches nukes on London, Paris and Berlin, Russia will be nuked until the rubble bounces.

Of course Biden lacks the guts to say anything like that to Putin.

Bois Johnson, the British Prime Minister, doesn’t have that problem.

Boris Johnson threatened to use nuclear weapons against Russia without NATO approval if Russia crosses the red line and nukes Ukraine.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson unexpectedly announced that the UK is considering the possibility of launching nuclear strikes without coordinating such steps with other partners in the North Atlantic Alliance. Johnson does not disclose the reasons for such actions, but statements of intent to use nuclear weapons threaten to turn into disastrous consequences for the whole world.

The British Prime Minister’s statement was made against the backdrop of successful tests of the Russian Sarmat heavy intercontinental ballistic missile. This caused quite a big panic just in the UK – according to British experts, this missile alone is enough to destroy an area of about 250 thousand square kilometers.

At the same time, Johnson made the reservation that the use of nuclear weapons was seen as a response.

“In the event of the use of weapons of mass destruction, the UK reserves the right to strike back on its own, without consulting with other NATO countries” said Boris Johnson

Nope. I'm a grandmother and a good bit older than you. I've been retired for 15 years.
You got to be shitting me. You are a mother? Good Lord please pardon me. I never knew. I never saw your jeans. This is not fair at all

I never retired technically, because I love what I do so much I never really worked

We didn't let Saddam Hussein take Kuwait and he was using the exact same argument as Putin.
Iraq was not instrumental and KEY to the defeat of Nazi Germany, nor did Iraq help establish the post WWII world order.

Iraq did not possess nuclear weapons.

I swear to the love of all that is holy, you propagandists sure cling to your idiotic fallacies. I suppose we all shouldn't be surprised, given that lying is like breathing for you.

:rolleyes:

Iraq was not instrumental and KEY to the defeat of Nazi Germany, nor did Iraq help establish the post WWII world order.

Iraq did not possess nuclear weapons.

I swear to the love of all that is holy, you propagandists sure cling to your idiotic fallacies. I suppose we all shouldn't be surprised, given that lying is like breathing for you.

:rolleyes:
Saddam's justification for taking Kuwait was Kuwait used to be a province of Iraq and they spoke Arabic. That's Putin's stated justification for invading Ukraine.

Saddam's justification for taking Kuwait was Kuwait used to be a province of Iraq and they spoke Arabic. That's Putin's stated justification for invading Ukraine.
. .. . and that, is where the similarities end.

So 74 million Americans back Putin? Really?
The 74 million that loved trump and voted for him in 2020 must love Putin as much as their cult leader loves his buddy Putin. And, like their beloved cult leader, must have a strong admiration for North Korea's Kim Jong-un.

I did some fact checking. . . ??? Not only is your source, Yahoo.com news, drawing upon another source, which, is probably war propaganda? As it turns out, it is TOTALLY, and COMPLETELY, fake news. This thread should sent to the Conspiracy Zone, for the total and complete fraud that it is.

I gotta say, I am shocked Yahoo let such dreck on through. . . sortta. . .
The OP is both stupid and beneath contempt. Just my opinion.
You called it.

So, this one lunatic threatens to use nukes if he doesn't get his way in Ukraine.
He hasn't threatened nukes. I looked into the "source," of this news. . . and in the interview, nukes were never brought up. I also did a search for one of the quotes in this "news," piece, there were only three hits, and NONE of them were the Chinese foreign ministry.

Propaganda.
You called it. . . good instincts. Not only propaganda? But completely, made up of out whole cloth, FAKE NEWS. The only thing that is real, is the Lavrov interview.

". . . That’s why, following Lavrov’s threat, China’s foreign ministry issued a rather harsh, by Chinese standards, statement: “No one wants WWIII. All sides must show restraint around the Ukrainian crisis and avoid escalating the conflict.” Beijing is signaling to Putin that Russia won’t receive financial, technological, or military aid from China. Not even sympathies. And without Chinese support, the proverbial Russian warship has but one course to follow.. . "

THAT? Never happened. The relationship between Russia and the BRIC nations? Strong as ever. Google the following, see for yourself what a crock of shit this is. No reports of it anywhere other than this propaganda.

“No one wants WWIII. All sides must show restraint around the Ukrainian crisis and avoid escalating the conflict.”

30 April 2022 03:00

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with the Xinhua News Agency (China), April 30, 2022​

"Question: What do you think is at the root of the Ukrainian crisis? What can the international community do to solve this problem?

Sergey Lavrov: When we talk about the Ukrainian crisis, first of all we need to look at the destructive policy of the Western states conducted over many years and led by the United States, which set a course to knock together a unipolar world order after the end of the Cold War. NATO’s reckless expansion to the East was a key component of those actions, despite the political obligations to the Soviet leadership on the non-expansion of the Alliance. As you know, those promises were just empty words. All these years, NATO infrastructure has been moving closer and closer to the Russian borders.. . .. "

<snip>

". . . We were deeply concerned about the undeclared biological programmes implemented in Ukraine with Pentagon’s support in close proximity to the Russian borders. And, of course, we could not disregard the Kiev leadership’s undisguised intentions to acquire a military nuclear potential, which would create an unacceptable threat to Russia’s national security.

In these conditions, we had no other choice but to recognise the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics and launch the special military operation. Its aim is to protect people from genocide by the neo-Nazis, as well as to demilitarise and denazify Ukraine. I would like to stress that Russia is acting to fulfil its obligations under bilateral agreements on cooperation and mutual assistance with the DPR and LPR, at the official request of Donetsk and Lugansk under Article 51 of the UN Charter on the right to self-defence.. . . "

<snip>

"Question: Since the special military operation was launched in Ukraine, Western counties have adopted a large number of unprecedented sanctions against Moscow. How do you think these sanctions will affect Russia? What are the main countermeasures taken by Russia? Some say that a new Cold War has begun. How would you comment on that?

Sergey Lavrov: It is true that the special military operation was used by the collective West as a pretext to unleash numerous restrictions against Russia, as well as its legal entities and individuals. The United States, Great Britain, Canada and EU countries do not conceal that their goal is to strangle our economy by undermining its competitiveness and blocking Russia’s progressive development. At the same time, the Western ruling circles are not embarrassed by the fact that anti-Russian sanctions are already beginning to harm ordinary people in their own countries. I mean the declining economic trends in the United States and many European countries, including growing inflation and unemployment.. . . "

<snip>

". . . I will be brief as regards the second part of your question. Today we are not talking about a new “cold war,” but, as I said earlier, about the persistent desire to impose a US-centric model of the world order coming from Washington and its satellites, who imagine themselves to be “arbiters of humankind’s fate.” It has reached the point where the Western minority is trying to replace the UN-centric architecture and international law formed after World War II with their own “rule-based order.” These rules are written by Washington and its allies and then imposed on the international community as binding.

We must realise that the United States has been carrying out this destructive policy for several decades now. It is enough to recall NATO’s aggression against Yugoslavia, attacks on Iraq and Libya, attempts to destroy Syria, as well as the colour revolutions that Western capitals staged in a number of countries, including Ukraine. All of this came at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives and resulted in chaos in various regions of the planet.

The West tries to crudely suppress those who carry out an independent course in their domestic and foreign policy. Not just Russia. We can see how bloc thinking is being imposed in the Asian-Pacific Region. We can recall the Indo-Pacific strategy promoted by the United States, which has a pronounced anti-China tendency. The US seeks to dictate the standards according to which Latin America should live, in the spirit of the outdated Monroe Doctrine. This explains many years of the illegal trade embargo on Cuba, sanctions against Venezuela, as well as attempts to undermine stability in Nicaragua and other countries. The pressure on Belarus continues in the same context. This list can go on. . . .

<snip>

"Question: Russian-Ukrainian talks have attracted close attention of the international community. What are the main obstacles to the talks today? How do you regard the prospects of a peace treaty between the two parties? What kind of bilateral relations does Russia intend to have with Ukraine in the future?

Sergey Lavrov: At present the Russian and Ukrainian delegations are holding discussions on the possible draft almost daily, via videoconference. This document should contain such elements of the post-conflict situation as permanent neutrality, the non-nuclear, non-bloc and demilitarised status of Ukraine, as well as guarantees of its security. The agenda of the talks also includes denazification, recognition of the new geopolitical reality, the lifting of sanctions and the status of the Russian language, among other things. Settling the situation in Ukraine will make a significant contribution to the de-escalation of the military and political tensions in Europe and the world in general. The establishment of an institution of guarantor states is envisaged as a possible option. First of all, they will be the permanent members of the UN Security Council, including Russia and China. We share information on the progress in the talks with Chinese diplomats. We are grateful to Beijing and other BRICS partners for their balanced position on the Ukrainian issue.

We are in favour of continuing the talks, although the process is difficult. . . . "

Last edited:
6ekqlv.jpg

“The risk of a global nuclear war is very real,” according to the top diplomat of the Russian Federation, Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov. Laverov’s high position in government would give him insight into Putin’s desperation and his increasing willingness to initiate a worldwide nuclear holocaust.

Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States have shown him they are behind his decision to use nuclear weapons should his invasion of the Ukraine fail. And, given the past five years of generous financial support by corporate leaders and America’s billionaire class to the GOP, it’s apparent the rich and powerful want to push this country into an authoritarian government like Russia’s and China’s. It’s also apparent these corporate heads and billionaires are prepared to spend the rest of their lives living in subterranean bunkers.

The facilities to protect our countries federal officials in the event of nuclear disaster have been developed and upgraded during the past eight decades and guarantee their comfortable survival. However, the annihilation of Earth’s surface before the 2022 Mid-term elections will destroy all hope of trump’s 74 million voters to return him to the White House (or the bunkers deep beneath it).

It would seem Putin’s 74 million supporters here in the United States are totally wrong in their belief the Ukrainians share their eagerness to be subjugated by a cruel and vindictive despot. The people of the Ukraine are proving they will fight hard for their freedom.

Go back home Sally, we wouldn't be in this predicament, if it wasn't for Biden.

The 74 million that loved trump and voted for him in 2020 must love Putin as much as their cult leader loves his buddy Putin. And, like their beloved cult leader, must have a strong admiration for North Korea's Kim Jong-un.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Life in the real world:

If you prefer something not happen and that others feel the same way then the path to success is to make it plain that you WILL do that thing if.....(whatever). The trick is they must believe you capable of doing it.

Trump was.

Xiden would do it only if his puppet masters jerned the strings sufficiently to first wake him up and then put his finger on a button.

Putin understands the concept.

And that Xiden has a track record, not the least of which was Afghanistan.

Wonder what emboldens him Putin?

Why? Aren't you still allowed to "wonder"?

Our subs carry ICBM's and cruise missiles which are supersonic. Our CM's run at about 500kts.

Your torpedo runs about 70kts. and can be detected and destroyed by our planes, ships, and subs.

Unless those torpedoes can fly, they can't hit San Jose/Silicon Valley.
Our Hypersonic fly much faster than your missiles and can glide down at their target, making rhe rocket unpredictable to intercept.

The Poseidon Torpedo is much faster than than any submarine and also operates deeper than 1KM, try to intercept rhat when it heads to your coast.

Forum List

Back