Putin: If the deep state can kill JFK they can frame Russia for hacks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Putin: If The Deep State Can Kill JFK, They Can Frame Russia For Hacks
-------------

What's sad is how true it is. What sad is there are so many democratic liberal idiots out there who think their Gov. is the most precious sacred God out there and they would never do any harm to their people.
LMMFAO, you are living on another planet if you are a little to delayed in your ability to research and track down information. The rejects side of the problem is they only search out and seek what they want to find and what they want to see. Never having the mind ability to seek out other avenues of information because oh my that social score they have to keep up with to be accepted by their little group of think alike friends. I mean don't step outside that circle ..........................Why because you know dam well you would get the same treatment as you same losers do to others.

What are you saying, little cultist? That you're too much of a chickenshit to look at any sources that come from outside of your bedwetter conspiracy cult, so you're assume that all normal people must act like yourself?

Yes, that would be what you're saying. At least that's how everyone else reads it.

So, how does Putin's ass taste? You're considered to be a traitor for good reasons.

Putin: If The Deep State Can Kill JFK, They Can Frame Russia For Hacks
-------------

What's sad is how true it is. What sad is there are so many democratic liberal idiots out there who think their Gov. is the most precious sacred God out there and they would never do any harm to their people.
LMMFAO, you are living on another planet if you are a little to delayed in your ability to research and track down information. The rejects side of the problem is they only search out and seek what they want to find and what they want to see. Never having the mind ability to seek out other avenues of information because oh my that social score they have to keep up with to be accepted by their little group of think alike friends. I mean don't step outside that circle ..........................Why because you know dam well you would get the same treatment as you same losers do to others.
You know, someday you will actually post something that makes sense concerning politics, and truly amaze us all.

• Banned
Some are to degenerate to understand factual information. Which in turn disables logic and common sense. That's why non zombies can see right through this, and those who have been effected by psychological warfare aren't intelligent enough to decipher anything that their Gov. God doesn't tell them.

• Banned
3 head in their ass libtards....the usual suspects crying and whining. No one is shocked.

Those who have no critical thinking are the ones easily manipulated. They're too dumb to figure out all that is going on. The best part it's all right in front of them. LOL but when MSM or their Demo rat retards tell them this isn't true, that's not true they get it in thier heads that is MSM GODS's truth man nothing can take that away from degenerate non critical thinkers.

I'm so old, I can even remember when most conservatives were loyal to the USA instead of Russia.

Sadly, those days are gone forever.

Mindwars, what do Alex Jones and Breitbart tell you Russian stooges to say about that? Go check. You know you need to. It's not like you can think for yourself.

Forum List

Back