Putin bought the clintons...not Trump...get it right....

Hilary and bill sold what is left of their souls to Putin......the democrats are trying to hide this fact by accusing Trump of the very thing bill the rapist and Hilary have actually done.....

Report: Russian Government Initiative Gave Millions of Dollars to Clinton Foundation

A Moscow-based technology initiative funded in part by the Russian government funneled tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was serving as secretary of state, according to a new report released Monday.

---------------

The FBI and U.S. Army determined that Skolkovo had transformed into a “dangerous pathway” for Russian technological espionage and boosted the military’s technological capabilities.

Many Skolkovo research projects used “dual-use” technologies, meaning the operations have both civilian and military uses, the report said.

Among Skolkovo’s technological innovations were Russian hypersonic cruise missile engines, radar surveillance equipment, and vehicles built to deliver airborne Russian troops, Schweizer wrote in the Wall Street Journal.

The FBI in 2014 issued “an extraordinary warning” to U.S. tech companies against involvement in the Skolkovo initiative. The agency concluded that the “true motives” of the Russian partners, who were backed by President Vladimir Putin’s government, were to obtain “classified, sensitive, and emerging technology from the companies.”

“The foundation may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial application,” Lucia Ziobro, the assistant special agent at the FBI’s Boston office, said in a statement.

----------------

Meanwhile, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta sat on the executive board of Joule Energy, which claimed to pioneer technology based on harnessing energy from the sun and participated in the Skolkovo initiative.

During Podesta’s time on the board, a Putin-linked government fund gave $35 million to the company.

When Podesta became President Obama’s senior adviser, he failed to disclose his membership on the board in his federal financial disclosure forms as required by federal law.
Ah look...this is just like when you Alt-Rights call the rest of us racist.

This is what the OP is trying to hide from you.

Trump is communicating with the Russians

I communicate with the Russians.........and I have a private server! Still scared, buckwheat?
Considering you are alt right, that should reported. That I have friends in Russia but am a normal, patriotic American, you can report me, too. :lol:

Bullshit........mention the name Putin or Russia to you (and others of your ilk), this is how you react.......

And here is a perfect example of the racism of the alt right fascists. Right on schedule. Hit their social and cultural taboos and they crap in their pants.

Hilary and bill sold what is left of their souls to Putin......the democrats are trying to hide this fact by accusing Trump of the very thing bill the rapist and Hilary have actually done.....

Report: Russian Government Initiative Gave Millions of Dollars to Clinton Foundation

A Moscow-based technology initiative funded in part by the Russian government funneled tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was serving as secretary of state, according to a new report released Monday.

---------------

The FBI and U.S. Army determined that Skolkovo had transformed into a “dangerous pathway” for Russian technological espionage and boosted the military’s technological capabilities.

Many Skolkovo research projects used “dual-use” technologies, meaning the operations have both civilian and military uses, the report said.

Among Skolkovo’s technological innovations were Russian hypersonic cruise missile engines, radar surveillance equipment, and vehicles built to deliver airborne Russian troops, Schweizer wrote in the Wall Street Journal.

The FBI in 2014 issued “an extraordinary warning” to U.S. tech companies against involvement in the Skolkovo initiative. The agency concluded that the “true motives” of the Russian partners, who were backed by President Vladimir Putin’s government, were to obtain “classified, sensitive, and emerging technology from the companies.”

“The foundation may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial application,” Lucia Ziobro, the assistant special agent at the FBI’s Boston office, said in a statement.

----------------

Meanwhile, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta sat on the executive board of Joule Energy, which claimed to pioneer technology based on harnessing energy from the sun and participated in the Skolkovo initiative.

During Podesta’s time on the board, a Putin-linked government fund gave $35 million to the company.

When Podesta became President Obama’s senior adviser, he failed to disclose his membership on the board in his federal financial disclosure forms as required by federal law.

You are racists...if you are in the democrat party you are part of the racism and violence that make up the heart and soul of that party...

---------------

----------------

You are racists...if you are in the democrat party you are part of the racism and violence that make up the heart and soul of that party...
Another Alt Right racist pretending to not be racist.

I communicate with the Russians.........and I have a private server! Still scared, buckwheat?
Considering you are alt right, that should reported. That I have friends in Russia but am a normal, patriotic American, you can report me, too. :lol:

Bullshit........mention the name Putin or Russia to you (and others of your ilk), this is how you react.......

And here is a perfect example of the racism of the alt right fascists. Right on schedule. Hit their social and cultural taboos and they crap in their pants.

Have you ever had your mental illness officially diagnosed..... if not, you really should...they have medications now that would really help you...

Desperate Jake, back to playing a race card........

You posted buckwheat, first verbally then in vid. Yeah, you alt right are vicious.

But you are losing this election, are you not? Then comes the reckoning.

It is really all they have.....

You posted buckwheat, first verbally then in vid. Yeah, you alt right are vicious.

But you are losing this election, are you not? Then comes the reckoning.

Buckwheat was funny..........happened to be black.......but nontheless, funny like you. At least his eyes didn't bulge out when scared, like yours.

Damn . . . I want free beacon.

But remember the alt right fascists are takers, not givers.
Even WORSE it's the KNOWN AND proven LIAR of the book Clinton Cash, that has made a living off of writing falsities on the Clintons....

Damn . . . I want free beacon.

But remember the alt right fascists are takers, not givers.
Even WORSE it's the KNOWN AND proven LIAR of the book Clinton Cash, that has made a living off of writing falsities on the Clintons....

Wow...you are a moron...the second link I gave was to a New York Times article on the Russians and Hilary you moron.....

upload_2016-10-31_20-16-12.png

& that is why Hillary Supporters believe her bs on TRUMP.

Forum List

Back