Psaki Refuses To Condemn Communism In Cuba; Blames (Communist) Mismanagement of Govt Instead

Wrong.
Humans evolved as hunter/gatherers for millions of years, and all hunter/gatherers are always communists because it is the only thing that works.
So it is in our DNA to have empathy, be communal, cooperative, and collective.
For example, there is not a single family that is not communist, and if there were, they would be arrested for child abuse.
So, you admit Communism cannot operate without violence. But it's "for their own good", right?

Here's the deal. I will take care of my family. You take care of yours. You don't get to demand that I take care of your family or guys with guns will come and shoot me.

Psaki seeks to provide comfort for the broken dejected souls of the loony left

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

I guess Trumpistas aren’t familiar with the word ‘diplomacy’. Attacking all the time isn’t productive, as we can see by Trump’s failure to win another term.
Trump failed to win a second term because of five years of relentless attacks by democrats and pro-democrat media. Plus the minor fact that he was president when the Chinese loosed their pandemic on the USA and the world. Those are three very high bars to overcome.

Cuba is a left wing authoritarian dictatorship. It hasn't been a communist country for a long, long time. The people have no power whatsoever in Cuba. A communist government by definition, gives power to the people.
Then there has never been a single communist government in the world despite what they called themselves. The Pilgrims very nearly starved by practicing communism. Communism doesn’t work because the people who are willing to work tire of feeding the ones who refuse very quickly.

When you have a wealthy elite in power, that is right wing, so I consider Cuba to be very right wing.
Its not populist, so can't be left wing.
The difference between Cuba and the US is that Cuba only has a single corporation running everything, so is a capitalist dream, a total monopoly.
You can consider the moon to be made of green cheese, but it’s not a fact.

Trump failed to win a second term because of five years of relentless attacks by democrats and pro-democrat media. Plus the minor fact that he was president when the Chinese loosed their pandemic on the USA and the world. Those are three very high bars to overcome.
A competent candidate would have overcome the bars, considering the competition.

Forum List

Back