Protests in Germany: The stones are ready

death of 99% humans

Here's the thing ... 99% of humans aren't dying. I see them on the street every day.
You will have to wait for the Windows 10 vaccine. You will get the vaccine through the Windows update channel.

You're joking, right? My PC doesn't have any needles on it.
USB-umbilical cords will be available soon.

I almost never stick USB cables into my belly button. Do you?
I tried it once but I got a nasty virus and was sick for over a week!

You are sick since your grandfather become a Nazi, idiot. You need a damned good psychotherapist. I hate the idea, that first someone has to become a victgim from you, before you never will understand what you made wrong in a prison.
Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk. Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört.
Well, well, well... Our little European friend just decided to demonstrate his real face, or, should I say "snout"?

?

What is unclear?

The text of the video for example.

Bleipriester said:

"Fick dich und dein abscheuliches Schweinevolk. Wenn ich euch holen komme, wirst du es schon erfahren. Hab mir jetzt lang genug eure leeren Versprechen angehört."
-------
F-ck you and your disgusting pig population. When I come for you, you will know. Have listened to your empty promises long enough.
---------
A bit aggressive, isn't it?

I'm a blond and blue eyed native German. The German text here means he likes to come like a devil and fetch "us" (=all Jews) and send us to hell. His "excuse" for this senseless aggressions are "empty promises", which never anyone made. A typical form of terror speech of Nazis. Practically this is a death threat. He likes to force me to live in fear of him by threatening me and my family and all people all around me. And it could indeed happen he will kill me or try to transform my life into a hell. That's not an empty phrase. It would be totally okay to imprison him for some time only because of this, what he said and expressed here. In longer term he has no chance - he will end in prison. And the only person, which will be responsible for this, will be he on his own.

Sorry, but I can´t spare you just because you are a Jew. Last month you were a Christian, right? Maybe you just pretend to be a Jew to be somehow different from ordinary Germans.
So, you didn´t make big promises? You still insulted me too often and try to restrict my American freedom of speech that I enjoy on USMB.
You will survive but your punishment will be severe. It will make you regret imposing your bogus morals on me.

The Schweinevolk is bunch of shits that earn their crusts by destroying my life and demonizing my person for the regime, while constantly promising me all what I need to have a happy life to keep me silent and make their job easy.
Their extermination is an prioritized objective. No Merkel regime authorities can save them, they will not be dumb enough to risk their lives for the disgusting boy fuckers of the regime.

no comment

Schweine (Pigs)

Crowd of cars but I arrived safely
Without steering and with noises in my mind
I going to home
Step, step, step again I'm got into a mess
Third times I was deceived but
Now by you

Won't forgive and losing mind
I want to give names for guys

Eins zwei drei
Schicke-Schicke Schweine
О-о

Quid pro quo, now is blow of honest
I show middle of hight by gesture
Now you aren't mine
Boy-pig, I didn't expect
That will have problems again
Now with you

Won't forgive and losing mind
I want to give names for guys

Attention! Attention!
To all swindlers of girlish heart was ordered
Gather in one pile and to hell with...
And try turn from pigs to people
And don't deceive those who love you

Source: https://lyricstranslate.com/de/schweine-shvaine-schweine-pigs.html
Thanks, but my Russian is not so bad... Sure, translation from Russian is a rather complicated thing.
The first line is:
"Stop mashina! Spokoyno, ya priyehala"
Better translation should be:

"Stop engine! Be calm, I've arrived"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back