Protesters Flee When They See Ferguson Store Owner Is Packing Heat

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Another reason the 2nd Amendment exist. Strange how the armed ones protecting their property experience no looting. Like I have always said, criminals go after weak prey. Unlocked cars vs locked, gun free zone vs not.

-Geaux
-----------

After being looted twice in the past year, the Ferguson Market and Liquor Store employees decided to take things into their own hands since the government failed.

Armed with shotguns and handguns, the employees stood at the front of the store on Sunday night.

When the shots rang out during the protests many people reportedly rad towards Ferguson Market but quickly ran away when the guns were drawn.

RAW FOOTAGE Protesters Flee When They See Ferguson Store Owner Is Packing Heat - The Gateway Pundit

Multiple clips and my 45 and there is no crowd at the doorstep.

That would be fun

-Geaux

checkout that dumb**** with his pant somewhere around his ankle

His parents must be proud no?

-Geaux

checkout that dumb**** with his pant somewhere around his ankle

His parents must be proud no?

-Geaux

Yup and notice how they are all wearing masks. Guess they didn't want to be recognized as looters and thieves.

The business owners should have done the same last year. Get on the roof with a gun and start shooting.

I can still see the Korean store owners in LA during those riots. Those guys were on the roofs of their businesses shooting anyone who came near. No one robbed or destroyed those businesses.

Another reason the 2nd Amendment exist. Strange how the armed ones protecting their property experience no looting. Like I have always said, criminals go after weak prey. Unlocked cars vs locked, gun free zone vs not.

-Geaux
-----------

After being looted twice in the past year, the Ferguson Market and Liquor Store employees decided to take things into their own hands since the government failed.

The pavement beasts are out supporting a good cause. But alas, there is always some time to loot some booze!

Forum List

Back