Protester walks out of looted Cheesecake Factory with an entire cheesecake. Reporter on scene: 'Unclear where they may have got that.'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gee , I don't know, Autozone ? :dunno:

Let them eat cake! Moment looter casually walks out of Seattle Cheesecake Factory with an entire cake, two wine glasses and a bottle of booze
  • Wearing a mask the Seattle, Washington resident appeared live on air Saturday
  • Local news station KIRO7 was covering the George Floyd protests in the area
  • As the woman appears on screen the reporter tells viewers the cheesecake factory was looted, adding: 'Unclear where they may have got that'
  • Thousands of people gathered in downtown Seattle to protest the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis; Mayor Jenny Durkan announced a 5 p.m. curfew
By LAUREN FRUEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

This is the moment a woman was filmed walking away from a looted Cheesecake Factory carrying an entire dessert.

Wearing a mask the Seattle, Washington resident appeared live on air Saturday as local news station KIRO7 covered George Floyd protests in the area.

The reporter tells viewers: 'You see someone actually walking away with a cheesecake there after the Cheesecake Factory was looted.

'Unclear where they may have got that.'

Ugh! They are about to eat a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. Isn't that punishment enough? :dunno:

Such behavior is so outrageous that it is humorous!

If she gets sick from the cheesecake, it would not surprise me if she sued the restaurant. (I have read that the chain is going out of business anyway.)

Gee , I don't know, Autozone ? :dunno:

Let them eat cake! Moment looter casually walks out of Seattle Cheesecake Factory with an entire cake, two wine glasses and a bottle of booze
  • Wearing a mask the Seattle, Washington resident appeared live on air Saturday
  • Local news station KIRO7 was covering the George Floyd protests in the area
  • As the woman appears on screen the reporter tells viewers the cheesecake factory was looted, adding: 'Unclear where they may have got that'
  • Thousands of people gathered in downtown Seattle to protest the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis; Mayor Jenny Durkan announced a 5 p.m. curfew
By LAUREN FRUEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

This is the moment a woman was filmed walking away from a looted Cheesecake Factory carrying an entire dessert.

Wearing a mask the Seattle, Washington resident appeared live on air Saturday as local news station KIRO7 covered George Floyd protests in the area.

The reporter tells viewers: 'You see someone actually walking away with a cheesecake there after the Cheesecake Factory was looted.

'Unclear where they may have got that.'
Hilarious! But not TOO surprising, however.

If she gets sick from the cheesecake, it would not surprise me if she sued the restaurant. (I have read that the chain is going out of business anyway.)
Right me if I am wrong, but wouldn't she have to have proof of purchase in order to sue the place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, her getting sick from what she ripped off would only serve her right.

Forum List

Back