Prosecutors Lost A Fight To Keep A Set Of Jan. 6 Capitol Surveillance Videos Under Seal

Meanwhile back in reality you can search in vain for democratic support for anyone who broke the law while protesting. .
Democratic support hahahahaa! I can post videos of democrats promoting and applauding lawbreakers!

Yet your guy's tried to burn a police building down after locking people in it. They destroyed a federal court building and tried to breach the Whitehouse. Those peaceful protesters were let into the Capitol building. You're a loon.
"Your guy's"?????

Could explain who is my guys?

They need to release the entire lot of videos of that day so we can witness and identify the FBI undercover instigators at the steps....stop the selective release and show it all congress....

No he isn't, not even close. Those so-called patriots who invaded the capital are now looking to blame someone else for their actions. To make it seem like nothing worth sending people to jail happened. Good thing they filmed themselves committing crimes to such a ridiculous extent. We all got to see the right with their mask off. Can't put the genie back in the bottle now.
Those so-called leaders of the scum demonRATS, who paid for and bussed antifa and bfm criminals into the capitol, are now looking to blame someone else for their actions. To make it seem like nothing worth sending people to jail happened. Good thing they filmed themselves committing crimes to such a ridiculous extent. We all got to see the left with their mask off. Can't put the genie back in the bottle now.

500 already charged....at least 500 more arrests to come. It's just too bad the system is being too lenient on these terrorists.
you, and your anti-AMERICA, scum demonRAT retards, are the only terrorists in AMERICA

Deflecting your own thread?

That's a silly thing to do.

It's also solid proof you know your premise is indefensible.
as the deflector/ denier deflects and denies...
its solid proof you know nothing about nothing....
polly want a cracker?....thats all you do--parrot lies

These trash Trumpers destroyed our Capitol in a disgusting display of disgrace.

Trumpers are trash and I hope this trash gets 10 year minimum.
Those weak Trumpers won't be able to handle prison, they'll be fuckin food. Everyone in prison knows they are weak.

Forum List

Back