Prosecuting Israeli Crimes in US Courts

they let off the A1PAC spys a year or two ago. The U.S. needs to get serious.

Coming from the dummy.

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Reaffirms Strong US--Israeli Bond in Visit To Israel.
I have frequently spoken and met with my counterpart, General Ashkenazi, and that relatonship [with Israel] is a critical relationship that I cherish, as I do and we do from the United States to Israel to the People of Israel.

There's literally not a day that I don't think of you and your countrymen. I'd like to raise a glass to both our countries, to both our militaries and to great success in the future. The closeness of our two countries has never been more important. You're a very special group of people

Last edited by a moderator:
they let off the A1PAC spys a year or two ago. The U.S. needs to get serious.

actually, it was the russian spies they let go home.

pollard is still in prison.

i really detest my side of the aisle on this issue.

I'm talking about Franklin and his *cough* "associates" who were let off the hook. :eusa_whistle: Pollard is old news. These guys were, just like a I said, a few years ago.
Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The FBI did not bring charges against any of them.

Odd that you didn't know that it wasn't the first time our "friends", who receive @ $2 billion/yr in U.S. taxpayer $, got caught spying. ;) I generally like your posts but I hope that you're not implying that they aren't above reproach.

Last edited:
Odd that you didn't know that it wasn't the first time our "friends", who receive @ $2 billion/yr in U.S. taxpayer $, got caught spying. ;) I generally like your posts but I hope that you're not implying that they aren't above reproach.

Israel receives no monetary aid, only military hardware.

$30 billion in Us foreign aid goes to the America-hating Arabs and Muslims
It's All Your Money: Foreign Aid to Muslim/Arab nations - Fox News

Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion/year in US products while poor shits like you buy from China

Office of the United States Trade Representative...
U.S. goods exports [to Israel] in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Stresses Importance of US--Israel Relationship
Terrific to spend time with General Ashkenazi discussing critical areas of mutual interest. It is the recognition of the importance of this relationship, the strength of the relationship, the criticality of the relationship, The need that we have as two militaries to meet challenges together has never been more important and I would reaffirm the strength of the friendship, the relationship, and the importance of the engagement. I always learn when I come to Israel. Israeli interests are also vital national interests of the United States. This relationship is as strong as it's ever been and will continue to grow
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4iKIYqxaOY]Admiral Mike G. Mullen meet with General Staff, LTG Gabi Ashkenazi , Tel Aviv June 27, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

The US spies on Israel. You're not bright enought to know.

The only US funds that go to Israel are the massive venture capital investments into Israel's economy. You're too dumb to know

Israel Venture Capital: The Silicon Valley of the East
Israel, more fondly nicknamed as the “Silicon Valley of the East”, is the largest recipient of United States venture capital, absorbing 7.7% of outbound investment dollars. For a small and relatively new country, Israel has jumped into the limelight as one of the largest producers of new technologies. The country is responsible for some of the most prominent inventions over the past several decades, including drip irrigation, instant messaging (ICQ), Intel’s Centrino computer chip, and voicemail technology.

Israel also holds the second greatest number of foreign companies on the NASDAQ, second only to Canada. Some of the more prominent multi-billion dollar corporations listed on the exchange include TEVA Pharmaceuticals (market cap: $41 billion), the world’s largest generic drug manufacturer, and Gilead Sciences (market cap: $43 billion), which develops therapies for viral diseases, infectious diseases, and cancer.

In 2008, over $2 billion was invested in 480+ Israeli high-tech companies, an increase of 18% over the prior year. Roughly 50% of funds came from outside of Israel, primarily from the United States, which has also shown significant investment in Israel by building Israeli satellite offices for American companies. In 1974, Intel chose Israel as the location for its first design and development center outside the United States, and thereafter opened 8 locations, employing over 5,300 employees. International companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Nokia, and Motorola have also followed in the footsteps of Intel Corporation by opening offices in Israel.
Israel Venture Capital: The Silicon Valley of the East | Growthink

Last edited:

Forum List

Back