proof that cops are not hunting blacks to kill.

Can you at least admit that cops are treating blacks like second class citizens? How can you listen to a sheriff speaking honestly in private with his fellow Republicans when he says he wishes for the good old days where he could hang blacks and you still think cops treat black people fairly?

Or the guy who was "afraid" so she shot through his locked door at that black boy

Perhaps hunting isn't the right word. You're afraid. So you certainly aren't hunting. But we see you are afraid of black people. Unhappy with them. Wish they'd go back to Africa. Right?

I believe you are hunting liberals. Look at the guy found guilty in Texas of murdering a BLM protester and the Republican governor is going to pardon the murderer. Why? The jury found him guilty.
afraid of black people ??? why would i be afraid of another human being ...you see i dont base my opinions based on race .. there are good and bad in all shapes colors and sizes ... as far as hunting liberals is concerned why would i hunt for something that is useless ... no i stay as far away from idiot leftists as i can . as far as the pardon ...its simple ... if someone in the streets points a loaded gun at you you have a right to defend yourself .

Forum List

Back