Progressives Vs. Minority Education....

Disruptive kids began long before Obama. I'm not laying the blame on him. Are you saying we shouldn't educate disruptive kids? I'm not speaking about the extremes. I'm talking about your average semi disruptive kid who doesn't do work and doesn't score high on tests. What's your plan? I am respectfully asking what teachers should do about teaching those kids. Teachers have to deal with this. It's mandated. That's my point. I'm not going to put the blame on them either. Many are trying hard faced with difficult circumstances.

I believe I was pretty clear about what I said.

Work on comprehension.

We can either have a facility that educates, or one with rubber walls that allows the thug behavior that you endorse.

We've each made our positions clear.

Nothing you said addressed the topic. Why don't you work on that?

Disruptive kids began long before Obama. I'm not laying the blame on him. Are you saying we shouldn't educate disruptive kids? I'm not speaking about the extremes. I'm talking about your average semi disruptive kid who doesn't do work and doesn't score high on tests. What's your plan? I am respectfully asking what teachers should do about teaching those kids. Teachers have to deal with this. It's mandated. That's my point. I'm not going to put the blame on them either. Many are trying hard faced with difficult circumstances.

That’s a big part of a teacher’s job. A lot of times it’s easy to get pissed at behavior that may have more to it than first meets the eye. If you can put yourself in their shoes, you’re halfway there.

No teacher should have to be abused, cursed at....nor EVER assaulted.

Obviously.

Work on comprehension.

We can either have a facility that educates, or one with rubber walls that allows the thug behavior that you endorse.

Why don't you get lost?

Work on comprehension.

Why don't you get lost?

Why don't you get a Master's degree in education so you can handle the required level of discourse, dumbass?

Work on comprehension.

Why don't you get lost?

Why don't you get a Master's degree in education so you can handle the required level of discourse, dumbass?

Far as I can tell, she’s smarter than you.

Work on comprehension.

Why don't you get lost?

That's because you are a bigger dumbass than her! That makes sense!

Work on comprehension.

Why don't you get lost?

That's because you are a bigger dumbass than her! That makes sense!

No, try again.

Forum List

Back