Progressives are at it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please provide proof it was sent by progressives.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

For now..let’s use the principle of plausibility...we learned it in third grade.
In all likelihood though the perp is probably a white republican that wears a MAGA hat daily....right?

Some of us however have moved beyond 3rd grade thinking, I do not hold out hope you ever will, but that is ok. As the wise Judge Smells once said, “the world needs ditch diggers also”.

As for the culprit of this act, I will wait for the system to work and will not join you in your baseless conjecture.

• Banned

Thanks!

For now..let’s use the principle of plausibility...we learned it in third grade.
In all likelihood though the perp is probably a white republican that wears a MAGA hat daily....right?

Some of us however have moved beyond 3rd grade thinking, I do not hold out hope you ever will, but that is ok. As the wise Judge Smells once said, “the world needs ditch diggers also”.

As for the culprit of this act, I will wait for the system to work and will not join you in your baseless conjecture.

Antifa and black lives matter are some of the most violent people in this country... they don’t like Trump?
Lol

The Face Of Hate
980x.jpg

It was only a matter of time before Leftists started resorting to terrorism

Thanks!

Haha..right.
You mean the same way you “let the system work” in Alabama with Roy Moore?
Listen to your disingenuous filthy selves once in a while. I think you’d be quite appalled by YOU.

Thanks!

Lol
So you’re saying it was from a trump supporter?

This is the problem with your black and white world. In your world there are only two groups, Trump zealots like yourself and progressives.

In reality things are a bit more complex than that

Thanks!

Lol
So you’re saying it was from a trump supporter?

This is the problem with your black and white world. In your world there are only two groups, Trump zealots like yourself and progressives.

In reality things are a bit more complex than that

Folks, this is the part where Golfing Gator pretends to be “middle minded” or independent....yet ALL his posts are as LeftTard-ish as any LefTard.
Mama always said. “If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck....it’s a fucking duck.”

Thread Closed.

I don't know how to make it any clearer to you guys, outside of banning you. You MUST check for existing threads before starting a new one.

This is at least the 6th or 7th thread on this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back