Progressive scum defending child molesters

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Trying to make it easier for them to get close to kids. This country is finished.

Sex offenders slap sheriff with a lawsuit over 'no trick-or-treat' yard signs

Facebook-Butts-County.png

Butts County Sheriff Gary Long had the brilliant idea of posting “No Trick-or-Treat” signs at the homes of sex offenders to help protect children on Halloween.

The signs were put out last year without a hitch, but amid plans to duplicate the tactic this year, several sex offenders have sued the county, Fox News reported.

Sheriff Long’s intention is not to embarrass those convicted of sex crimes, but to keep kids safe. But the sex offenders claim their rights to free speech and privacy are being violated.

The signs read: “Warning! No Trick-or-Treat at this address!!”

Trying to make it easier for them to get close to kids. This country is finished.

Butts County Sheriff Gary Long had the brilliant idea of posting “No Trick-or-Treat” signs at the homes of sex offenders to help protect children on Halloween.

The signs were put out last year without a hitch, but amid plans to duplicate the tactic this year, several sex offenders have sued the county, Fox News reported.

Sheriff Long’s intention is not to embarrass those convicted of sex crimes, but to keep kids safe. But the sex offenders claim their rights to free speech and privacy are being violated.

"Sex offender" does not equal "child molester".

I have no issue with the sign and I agree with the Sheriff on this one...

In the "#believeallwomen" era all it takes is an accusation to ruin someone's reputation. These signs are probably more about a reelection campaign than protecting kids from being snatched by rapists.

In the "#believeallwomen" era all it takes is an accusation to ruin someone's reputation. These signs are probably more about a reelection campaign than protecting kids from being snatched by rapists.

Who knows but I still agree with the Sheriff...

Forum List

Back