Progressive Propaganda: The Race Edition

I couldn’t help but burst out laughing this morning listening Whoopi Goldberg this morning state how the banking system was setup for white people but not for black people.

You know, because skin pigmentation seriously impacts one’s ability to write a check, use a debit card, or have direct deposit :lmao:

The left is so deeply fuck’n racist that they are absolutely blinded by it. They can’t even think clearly thanks to their racism.
You do realize Blacks were denied loans because of their race?

You do realize Blacks were denied loans because of their race?
You do realize that has nothing to do with the banking system, don’t you? :lmao:

They were also denied white water fountains, white bathrooms, white hotels, etc. Would you like to try again, wrong-winger? :laugh:

You do realize that has nothing to do with the banking system, don’t you? :lmao:

They were also denied white water fountains, white bathrooms, white hotels, etc. Would you like to try again, wrong-winger? :laugh:
It has everything to do with banking rules

Black businesses and homeowners were denied access

Blacks entering hotels in the Jim Crow south were denied rooms :lmao:

Dude, learn to grow up and take the “L” when you’re wrong. Digging deeper just makes things worse.
Show me then

Show where blacks were welcome to receive loans

Show me then

Show me where they were welcome to receive hotel rooms.

And if you finally admit they weren’t, explain how the “banking system” was responsible for blocking them from getting a room.

Here’s the simple reality that you already know - but won’t admit because it doesn’t advance your fucked-up and bat-shit crazy left-wing ideology:

Racism stopped them from getting loans (and hotel rooms and food at restaurants and everything else). All of which has nothing to do with the banking system (how banks operate, how interest rates are determined, what products are available, etc.).

But you keep playing your juvenile games. It’s doing wonders to advance your cause when people see the left lying, pretending, playing petty games, etc. :rolleyes:

Show me where they were welcome to receive hotel rooms.

And if you finally admit they weren’t, explain how the “banking system” was responsible for blocking them from getting a room.
redlining was an offshoot of segregation, and then the fair housing act addressed it.

one quick example is the banks in Atlanta.
That’s a “quick example” of racism:lmao:

The actual banking system (interest rates, tools, technology, products) cannot see color and do not “discriminate” against any demographic.

That’s a “quick example” of racism:lmao:

The actual banking system (interest rates, tools, technology, products) cannot see color and do not “discriminate” against any demographic.
you're correct today.

I was referring to history. Prior to the civil rights acts of the 60's, there was housing discrimination, plus alot of other sorts of discrimination. Specifically it was the 1968 civil rights act that outlawed housing discrimination.

you're correct today.

I was referring to history. Prior to the civil rights acts of the 60's, there was housing discrimination, plus alot of other sorts of discrimination. Specifically it was the 1968 civil rights act that outlawed housing discrimination.
The discussion was around the banking system being “racist” today (according to raging racist Whoopi Goldberg) because it was “setup” back then.

Her position is absurd and idiotic. Our banking system includes things like account numbers, debit cards, ATMs, etc. Nothing about those items are “racist” (and nothing about them could be as they are inanimate objects).

Hey Barack Obama - if I had a son, he would look like Michael Mammone. #SayHisName :rolleyes:

The racist left's favorite pastime is propaganda/disinformation. Unfortunately, science, technology, etc. is always there to provide the inconvenient facts...

It’s time to put BLM down. They are a domestic terrorist organization and I’m damn tired of Democrats providing material support to domestic terrorists.

Democrats are deeply racist…
About the “much criticized” Rasmussen poll, it asked American adults the following question: “Do you agree or disagree with this statement: ‘It’s OK to be white.’” As for blacks…26% strongly or somewhat disagree, and 21% of blacks responded, “not sure.”
Always have been. Always will be.
some black students want separate dorms and graduation ceremonies

Forum List

Back