natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process; not our Second Article of Amendment.
No they are not, you imbecile. We have been over this many times. Why you insist on repeating your lies is beyond me.
  1. We have 50 “state constitutions” you imbecile. That would mean we would all have separate and different “natural rights”.
  2. The U.S. Constitution and federal law trump state laws. That means we would have no natural rights as the federal government could override them.
God damn, you are the dumbest little monkey in America. Peddle your nonsense somewhere else.
why should Anyone take right wingers seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise?

Show me where there is a law that says that Unregulated Militia cannot be regulated? This going to be fun.
There part where it recognizes the right to be “unorganized”. :lmao:

So you have the right to be unorganized. You also have the right to be disorganized. And you have the right to be stupid. But when you are, the rest of us have the right to regulate your more dangerous actions.

Show me where there is a law that says that Unregulated Militia cannot be regulated? This going to be fun.
There part where it recognizes the right to be “unorganized”. :lmao:
So you have the right to be unorganized. You also have the right to be disorganized. And you have the right to be stupid. But when you are, the rest of us have the right to regulate your more dangerous actions.
Yeah...keep telling yourself that snowflake. :lmao:

natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process; not our Second Article of Amendment.
No they are not, you imbecile. We have been over this many times. Why you insist on repeating your lies is beyond me.
  1. We have 50 “state constitutions” you imbecile. That would mean we would all have separate and different “natural rights”.
  2. The U.S. Constitution and federal law trump state laws. That means we would have no natural rights as the federal government could override them.
God damn, you are the dumbest little monkey in America. Peddle your nonsense somewhere else.
why should Anyone take right wingers seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise?
Because we’ve actually read it (unlike you nitwits) and because we don’t make shit up (like you nitwits do).

Because we’ve actually read it (unlike you nitwits) and because we don’t make shit up (like you nitwits do).

You do It all the time, cupcake. You interpret it the way you want it to read and then you hammer away thinking everyone else should do the same. You are nothing but an Internet Bully.

You are nothing but an Internet Bully.
But in all fairness...you’re nothing but an internet idiot. I’d much rather be a “bully” than a moron.

The last time I called someone like you a Moron, I got a ton of misspelled hate-mail from the real morons and had to publicly apologize. It seems that you don't measure up to their standards and they feel insulted.

Thank God for their right to keep and bear arms...
A suspected robber is dead after allegedly trying to rob a Family Dollar in Dekalb County, Georgia, and ignoring the customer who was armed behind him during the altercation.
Another crime averted because the 2nd Amendment was upheld in Georgia.

Robber points gun at Family Dollar employees — his last mistake was ignoring an armed customer behind him

So you just pull your gun and start blasting away. Ignoring the fact that the gunman had not shot anything as of yet and was, so far, just wanted the money. Hey, cupake, a cop would not have fired so quickly. Your hero just started blasting away. No one needed to die that day, probably. Just now much blood lust is required to satisfy your blood lust.

So you just pull your gun and start blasting away. Ignoring the fact that the gunman had not shot anything as of yet...
Vintage left-wing “logic”...He wants to wait until the gunman fires and people are dead before any action are taken. God damn Duh-ryl is d-u-m-b. He is such a redneck hillbilly.

Snowflake...the law doesn’t require one to wait until they are dead before responding. The law says if you point a gun at me or anyone else around me, I can respond with lethal force. That’s why authorities, the citizens of that community, and even the media is referring to that citizen as a “Good Samaritan” while your ass sits there crying. The fact is, you’re scared. As a life long thug who preys off of the innocent, you’re scare shitless that more people are going to start carrying.

Well...you should be scared. You dumb thug.

So you just pull your gun and start blasting away. Ignoring the fact that the gunman had not shot anything as of yet...
Vintage left-wing “logic”...He wants to wait until the gunman fires and people are dead before any action are taken. God damn Duh-ryl is d-u-m-b. He is such a redneck hillbilly.

Snowflake...the law doesn’t require one to wait until they are dead before responding. The law says if you point a gun at me or anyone else around me, I can respond with lethal force. That’s why authorities, the citizens of that community, and even the media is referring to that citizen as a “Good Samaritan” while your ass sits there crying. The fact is, you’re scared. As a life long thug who preys off of the innocent, you’re scare shitless that more people are going to start carrying.

Well...you should be scared. You dumb thug.

There was NO indication that gunman was using the gun for anything other than the shock value. No one had to die that day. And if the gun was pointed at the innocents head, shooting the gunman could have caused the gunmans gun to go off. Luckily, it didn't go off. And since it didn't, it reinforces that fact that he was using it as a shock value rather than as an intent to kill. No one had to die that day. And it very well could have been at least two people that could have died that day, not just one. You rexall rangers sure do like your cowboy Ned Buntline Stories.

There was NO indication that gunman was using the gun for anything other than the shock value.
If you're dumb enough to use a firearm in an armed robbery for "shock value", you absolutely deserve to die. And that's exactly why you're so upset. You're worried you won't be able to prey on people anymore. You're worried you might get your dumb head blown off. You should be worried. Stop being a thug, you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back