Prima Facie evidence

He is redacting it with mueller and his team...
Plus, doesnt he have to redact it?
Barr alone is redacting it.
Congressional leadership should see the unredacted report.

The idea the investigation was about the Trump Administration, the Trump administrations should not be the only people to see it.

Even a right wing hack should get that.

The special counsel doesn't report to Congress.

They will get what the AG gives them.
Congress has oversight.

Let Barr send that redacted report & then get the entire report. Watch Barr & Trump squirm.
For what? What lie from the last three years are you counting on? Be specific.
Nothing specific in mind.

I'm just thinking when Barr over redacts it will come out when the Democrats review the entire report.

The more they try to hide, the guiltier they are.

But hty, you keep believing no lies were told.

Oh wait, they were.
How stupid are you people? The lies did not come from Trump. Any new charges will not be against anyone in the Trump administration. Barr is going to get the real bad guys and girls.

The idea the investigation was about the Trump Administration, the Trump administrations should not be the only people to see it.

Congress has oversight.

Let Barr send that redacted report & then get the entire report. Watch Barr & Trump squirm.

I'm just thinking when Barr over redacts it will come out when the Democrats review the entire report.

Oh wait, they were.
How stupid are you people? The lies did not come from Trump. Any new charges will not be against anyone in the Trump administration. Barr is going to get the real bad guys and girls.
So who are the real bad guys?

Democrats prepare their response to Barr's redacted report - CNNPolitics

It's so simple for Trump; just release the full unredacted Mueller report to the Congress AND the public. He says it amounts to "total vindication, no colusion, no obstruction." Who cares what the AG says. He is a Trump appointee hired to protect Trump; something that Sessions failed to do, in Trump's eyes.

So, why not release it and take advantage of the political embarrassment it would lay at the feet of Democrats and "fake news?" Just think of the political capital! Trump could talk about it every day and especially at his rallies. Look at this, how wrong the Dems and "fake news" were. Would it not give him oodles and oodles of political capital.

Or, is there something in the report that is damaging politically and/or legally that Trump wants to hide? It looks like we have prima facie evidence of that, his unwillingness to release the report to the public.

"It's so simple for Trump. Just do something that isn't his job and violates the law so we can have what we want. Why's he being stupid and complicating things by denying us our demands du jour?!"

Is there some part of "the law requires redaction" that's just too complicated for you to get, or is it just that you don't want to hear that the world doesn't conform to your ignorant view of how things work?
There is no way Mueller would write a report that takes this long to redact. There is certainly a summary in the report that would require no redaction at all. There can be only one explanation for this delay. I have no doubt there is a fight going on between Mueller and Trump's lawyers. Where Barr stands on all that will be made abundantly clear when this thing comes out 400 pages of black ink.
Are you Mueller's mother that you know him so well that you know what kind of report he writes?

Wow, you have it bad. You actually don't care if Trump isn't guilty. You just want to punish him. All for winning an election.

Please spare Me your forthcoming diatribe about criminal conduct and how he is ruining America and an embarrassment to America.

Being against everything you stand for and believe in is NOT a crime, nor is it ruining America and the only people he is embarrassing is the left. Given they have zero decency, I don't hold them as credible authorities on what is embarrassing.
Oh, we're just chomping at the bit to get Trump out so that his assistant Pence can become President. He's our hero.

Why would anyone think that we should trust Barr to present a true redaction?
You don't have a choice, dickbreath.
I don;t have to trust shkit that sdtems from anyone in the lying fuck Trump administration.
Your opinion doesn't matter, dickbreath -- you'll see what Barr lets you see, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Actually, my opinion votes.

If you think no one besides Barr will see the entire report, you are dumber than you look.

If you think no one besides Barr will see the entire report, you are dumber than you look
First you do not know what I look like. Second, of course others will see it. And if there are any leaks of redacted information we will know who to blame.

Last edited:

It's so simple for Trump; just release the full unredacted Mueller report to the Congress AND the public. He says it amounts to "total vindication, no colusion, no obstruction." Who cares what the AG says. He is a Trump appointee hired to protect Trump; something that Sessions failed to do, in Trump's eyes.

So, why not release it and take advantage of the political embarrassment it would lay at the feet of Democrats and "fake news?" Just think of the political capital! Trump could talk about it every day and especially at his rallies. Look at this, how wrong the Dems and "fake news" were. Would it not give him oodles and oodles of political capital.

Or, is there something in the report that is damaging politically and/or legally that Trump wants to hide? It looks like we have prima facie evidence of that, his unwillingness to release the report to the public.

"It's so simple for Trump. Just do something that isn't his job and violates the law so we can have what we want. Why's he being stupid and complicating things by denying us our demands du jour?!"

Is there some part of "the law requires redaction" that's just too complicated for you to get, or is it just that you don't want to hear that the world doesn't conform to your ignorant view of how things work?
There is no way Mueller would write a report that takes this long to redact. There is certainly a summary in the report that would require no redaction at all. There can be only one explanation for this delay. I have no doubt there is a fight going on between Mueller and Trump's lawyers. Where Barr stands on all that will be made abundantly clear when this thing comes out 400 pages of black ink.
Are you Mueller's mother that you know him so well that you know what kind of report he writes?

Wow, you have it bad. You actually don't care if Trump isn't guilty. You just want to punish him. All for winning an election.

Please spare Me your forthcoming diatribe about criminal conduct and how he is ruining America and an embarrassment to America.

Being against everything you stand for and believe in is NOT a crime, nor is it ruining America and the only people he is embarrassing is the left. Given they have zero decency, I don't hold them as credible authorities on what is embarrassing.
Oh, we're just chomping at the bit to get Trump out so that his assistant Pence can become President. He's our hero.
Pence can become President.
He has an excellent chance in 2024.

Congress has oversight.

Oh wait, they were.

Obama, Jarrett, Clapper, Brenner, Lynch, Rice

Congress has oversight.

Oh wait, they were.

Bring it on.

Maybe one day we will find out what Barr gets out of sacrificing his reputation for Trump's sake.

He's following the law.

Do you have a problem with that?
Bullshit. If Barr wasen't Trump's stooge, Trump would be all over him like a fly on a turd, like he did with Sessions & a number of his other appointees.

So you think the cabinet are stooges?
Was Obama's cabinet stooges?
Didn't Holder call himself Obama's wing man?

Congress has oversight.

Oh wait, they were.
Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Samantha Powers, Killary Clinton, and Obama.

Oh wait, they were.

Bring it on.

Oh, it's coming.

Nunes just turned over 8 referrals to the DOJ.

Oh wait, they were.

Bring it on.

The AG's job, he will be bringing it shortly.

Do lefties even understand the legal cliches they throw around? Prima Facie - "sufficient to establish a fact". Mueller had two years, about 5,000 subpoenas, over 500 witnesses and several gestapo like midnight search warrant raids and they couldn't establish shit.

Why would anyone think that we should trust Barr to present a true redaction?
You don't have a choice, dickbreath.
I don;t have to trust shkit that sdtems from anyone in the lying fuck Trump administration.
Your opinion doesn't matter, dickbreath -- you'll see what Barr lets you see, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Actually, my opinion votes.
Sorry, dickbreath -- you'll get to see what Barr lets you see, and there's nothing you can do about it.

[
A whiny little shit that is not kissing Trump's fat ass every day. How the fuck can you beleve anything Trump says or anyone he has appointed says? Even being as fucking stupid as you, you have to know about the lies.
Aww... is dickbreath upset that whining and crying ad stomping his feet won't get him what he wants?
Aww...
The Democrat leadership will see the entire report.

How? They gonna break into Barr's office and steal it?
The courts will give it to them.
Not that you have any hope of competently answering this question, dickbreath, but I'll ask anyway:
Why will the courts force the AG to break the law?

Congressional leadership has security clearance.
Security clearance only applies to information kept secret due to national security concerns - it isn't in any way related to, nor does it authorize the viewing of, grand jury testimony, etc.

You'll see what Barr lets you see, and there's nothing you can do about it.
well they can demand trumps taxes again.

that went over well.

Congress has oversight.

Oh wait, they were.

Just for starters. It's a very long list indeed.

He is redacting it with mueller and his team...
Plus, doesnt he have to redact it?

Congress has oversight.

Oh wait, they were.

"I'm just thinking that THIS time, my grand fantasy of finally getting my way will come true!"

Pretty rich, being told to "just keep believing lies" from someone who believed he needed to get outraged over the "over-redaction" of a report that hasn't even been released yet. What a dutiful little useful idiot you are. They say, "March in the streets screaming about what might happen!" and you already have your shoes tied.

[
A whiny little shit that is not kissing Trump's fat ass every day. How the fuck can you beleve anything Trump says or anyone he has appointed says? Even being as fucking stupid as you, you have to know about the lies.
Aww... is dickbreath upset that whining and crying ad stomping his feet won't get him what he wants?
Aww...
The Democrat leadership will see the entire report.

How? They gonna break into Barr's office and steal it?
The courts will give it to them.

Why? Because you want it so badly, and you leftist children have been told that your screaming and crying is all that matters in the world?

I can't WAIT until the next, 356th time your confident self-assurances that you're going to "win" get stymied by reality, and we get to find out your NEXT insane theory.

How many times does it have to be explained to you that Barr can not LEGALLY RELEASE the entire report, that Mueller's team is helping redact the report?

Snowflakes are stuck on 'stupid'.

Forum List

Back