Portland Teen- Threatened to blow up NE Portland deli 'in the name of Allah

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
More thugs, aka terrorist.... I mean extremist

-Geaux

--------------------------

A 19-year-old is accused of threatening workers repeatedly at a Northeast Portland deli when he wasn't able to buy a single cigarette, saying he would blow up the store "in the name of Allah," court records say.

Abdalah Mohamed also is accused of making disparaging remarks about Jews and Israel in July, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

View full sizeAbdalah Mohamed, 19MCSO
Mohamed was arraigned Monday afternoon on two counts of second-degree intimidation. He entered not guilty pleas to each count.

He was booked into the downtown Portland jail on the warrant Friday.

Court records indicate he's lived in Northeast Portland for about six years and is originally from Kenya.

According to Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Richard Freud, Mohamed entered Ira's Deli at 7215 N.E. Prescott St. on the morning of July 14 and asked to buy a cigarette.

Portland teen accused of threatening to blow up NE Portland deli in the name of Allah court records say OregonLive.com

Funny how that appears now, in the name of Allah, Jews and Israel, the deli sold Gyros, Reuben, Burgers, not really Jewish foods. This happened in July and now they are reopening the case which was closed.

Funny how that appears now, in the name of Allah, Jews and Israel, the deli sold Gyros, Reuben, Burgers, not really Jewish foods. This happened in July and now they are reopening the case which was closed.

And please, your point?

-Geaux

And please, your point?

-Geaux
That killing Jews is a command in the name of Allah, unless of course Jews wrote the Qur'an which is why Penelope suggesting.

The point is all of a sudden this made the news and the prosecuted decided to file charges, when this happened in July, and of course the threat was made to Jews and Israel , yes I find that suspect. Not that the poster who poster it, but how it just now was decided to be acted upon. Well the Quran is based off the OT and Babylon Talmud and minor parts of the NT. The Jewish government and zionist in the US are out the get the Muslims and well what do you expect Daniyel.

Possibly because they had to identify to bring the charges against him, it is just now happening. Read: he left the store, called it while investigators were there with more threats. Unless he told them his name, they had to identify him from video from the store. That could take some time. Seems he has charges for cocaine possession as well, maybe that is when the identity came about.

Now you know just how addictive nicotine is if you think Allah is commanding you to blow up a store that won't sell you a loosie. Allah demands I poison my body...NOW!!!

A one man tobacco fatwah.

Marlboro jihadist.

Forum List

Back