Portland starts the year by firebombing the police

They should be shot dead on site !!
I am sure even some Democrats agree

Not all aggression needs to be met with deadly force. What you're suggesting would have been an overreaction. That being said it would be nice to see lefties do something other than make excuses for these people.

1609530381866.png

I'm thinking that when the federally deputized police and state troopers presented the rioters to the federal courts the Marines and the Army should have been there for recruitment when the federal judge gave them their two options.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1609530382065.png
    1609530382065.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Not all aggression needs to be met with deadly force. What you're suggesting would have been an overreaction. That being said it would be nice to see lefties do something other than make excuses for these people.

So it is okay for police officers to put their lives on the line and if their is an imminent threat they should not us deadly force?

So it is okay for police officers to put their lives on the line and if their is an imminent threat they should not us deadly force?
Some cops have permanent eye damage from the lasers these street trash use

Arresting them does zero !
They are released a few days later by these filthy drug addict fake judges

Forum List

Back