Porky Gets Ready For Trial

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
LOL! What a pig, in more ways than one. Looks like Zimmerman's been on the SYG diet.

r-GEORGE-ZIMMERMAN-STAND-YOUR-GROUND-large570.jpg

LIBERAL adj.
1. Favorable to progress or reform, maximum individual freedom esp. in matters of personal belief or expression.
2. Free from prejudice or bigotry, open-minded, tolerant, not bound by traditional ideas, values, etc., characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts.

Once again the so called liberals expose themselves

LIBERAL adj.
1. Favorable to progress or reform, maximum individual freedom esp. in matters of personal belief or expression.
2. Free from prejudice or bigotry, open-minded, tolerant, not bound by traditional ideas, values, etc., characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts.

I have no tolerance for bigots like Zimmerman who are prejudiced against black boys in hoodies packing nothing more dangerous than a bag of Skittles. But nice try, Cracker.

LIBERAL adj.

I have no tolerance for bigots like Zimmerman who are prejudiced against black boys in hoodies packing nothing more dangerous than a bag of Skittles. But nice try, Cracker.

Spoken like a true bigot.

LIBERAL adj.

you are just angry that a black thug died trying to assault a NON BLACK !!if Zimmerman were black you wouldn't have anything to say !!

Yup Zimmerman was a bigot but had no problem putting race aside to mentor two black children or have a best friend who is black. The only bigot here is you punk.

Spoken like a true bigot.

Definition: Bigot: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

You're correct, I truly detest murderers. And you? You must think they are OK

Yup Zimmerman was a bigot but had no problem putting race aside to mentor two black children or have a best friend who is black. The only bigot here is you punk.

Hahahahaa.....What publicist put that lie out? His lawyer, maybe? Man, talk about being punked, punk.

Yup, it was his lawyer putting the warm n' fuzzy George Zimmerman out into the public eye. That's what lawyers in high profile cases do during the months prior to trial. His attorney is looking to make a name for himself much as Casey Anthony's attorney did for her trial. But I bet you dumbshits think she's innocent, too.

So suck it up, suckers.

Zimmerman did not have the grace to let himself be killed by a black thug. That makes him a racist. Get used to it because not dying because a minority thug wants to have fun might well catch on.

Liberals were screaming for this guy to be charged so there would be a trial so the truth would come out.Seems like they have their mind already made up.

Forum List

Back