Pope preaches about global warming while flying jet that emits 100 lbs CO2 per mile.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Never forget that the catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and the pope it's leading gangster. His corporate pals pay him a fortune to be a spokesman about global warming.

Pope’s Flights to Cuba, U.S. Emit More CO2 Than 557,000 Lbs of Coal - Patriot Rising

sep 23 2015 While demanding “urgent action” against “man-made climate change,” Pope Francis is flying around on a Boeing 777-200 which spews nearly 100 pounds of carbon dioxide per mile.

The Boeing 777-200 uses slightly over five gallons of jet fuel per mile, and given the density of the hydrocarbon dodecane used in jet fuel at 2,839.06 g/gal and that one gram of dodecane produces around 3.1 grams of carbon dioxide, we have:

5.15 gal/mi * 2,839.06 g C12H26/gal = 14,621.16 g C12H26/mil

14,621.16 g C12H26/mi * 3.096 g CO2/g C12H26 * 1 lb/453.59 g = 99.80 lbs CO2/mi

The pope’s flights from Rome to Cuba, Washington, D.C., New York, Philadelphia and then back to D.C. and to Rome will total around 11,500 miles, so overall the pontiff will emit around 572 tons of CO2 during his trip.

Never forget that the catholic church is the biggest corporation in the world and the pope it's leading gangster. His corporate pals pay him a fortune to be a spokesman about global warming.

Pope’s Flights to Cuba, U.S. Emit More CO2 Than 557,000 Lbs of Coal - Patriot Rising

sep 23 2015 While demanding “urgent action” against “man-made climate change,” Pope Francis is flying around on a Boeing 777-200 which spews nearly 100 pounds of carbon dioxide per mile.

The Boeing 777-200 uses slightly over five gallons of jet fuel per mile, and given the density of the hydrocarbon dodecane used in jet fuel at 2,839.06 g/gal and that one gram of dodecane produces around 3.1 grams of carbon dioxide, we have:

The pope’s flights from Rome to Cuba, Washington, D.C., New York, Philadelphia and then back to D.C. and to Rome will total around 11,500 miles, so overall the pontiff will emit around 572 tons of CO2 during his trip.

It didn't escape my attention that many false preachers - prosperity preachers want to own their own jet and will have their people pay a fortune for one but I have never seen a jet the size of which the Pope has. That is utterly obscene and he is still going to talk about his humility and vow of poverty?

Why didn't he fly over on a commercial airline flight with the little people? And what's with all the body guards? If he is God why would he be so worried about himself getting harmed?

317499e196908299b70299b236c8e61b.jpeg

Last edited:

It didn't escape my attention that many false preachers - prosperity preachers want to own their own jet and will have their people pay a fortune for one but I have never seen a jet the size of which the Pope has. That is utterly obscene and he is still going to talk about his humility and vow of poverty?

Why didn't he fly over on a commercial airline flight with the little people? And what's with all the body guards? If he is God why would he be so worried about himself getting harmed?
You're just jealous that you don't have a jet. :slap:

Do you at least have two Teslas like OnePercenter? :dunno:

I do not want a jet nor have I ever asked for one.

you wanted him to paddle his own boat to the more than 4500 miles?

The ministers that I follow all use commercial airlines and do not travel 1st class. They take the cheapest airfare they can get when traveling overseas and if it is inside America? They drive!

Have you ever asked for a puppy? :dunno:

I asked for a grown dog once but the answer was no. I do not think I have ever asked for a puppy. I didn't ask for many things growing up because I knew the answer would be no. If I didn't ask I wasn't disappointed.

I asked for a grown dog once but the answer was no. I do not think I have ever asked for a puppy. I didn't ask for many things growing up because I knew the answer would be no. If I didn't ask I wasn't disappointed.
You're pretty cool. :thup:
For a Pope hater. :slap:

:beer:

The ministers that I follow all use commercial airlines and do not travel 1st class. They take the cheapest airfare they can get when traveling overseas and if it is inside America? They drive!

Here educate yourself. Pope Francis is flying a chartered Alitalia airplane for his U.S. tour - Fortune

So the Vatican calls it "Shepherd One" and "The Papal Plane" but it is really a chartered plane. Thanks for letting me know the truth. Much appreciated.

I hate what he has done, I hate the false teachings he is spreading throughout the world and the fact that he is deceiving so many which will lead to millions of people going to hell. That is what I hate.

Here educate yourself. Pope Francis is flying a chartered Alitalia airplane for his U.S. tour - Fortune

So the Vatican calls it "Shepherd One" and "The Papal Plane" but it is really a chartered plane. Thanks for letting me know the truth. Much appreciated.

I hate what he has done, I hate the false teachings he is spreading throughout the world and the fact that he is deceiving so many which will lead to millions of people going to hell. That is what I hate.
Oh come on. He does do some cool shit...

The pope’s devotion to the poor is well-documented. In May, he welcomed 150 homeless people from St. Peter’s Square into the Vatican for a guided tour, dinner and prayers at the Sistine Chapel. The pope spends time with people on the street so they can say “I have dignity. I have hope. … I feel affirmed,”

Pope Francis to spend time with D.C.'s 'most vulnerable'

Let him empty the Vatican vaults and Vatican Banks and pour out every last dime to the poor. He's worth Trillions with a capitol T. He's got temporal powers. Remember? Let him use it and give it all away to the poor, land, money, jewels, palaces, cities, businesses, the Vatican and its treasures - everything - sell it all and go follow Jesus.

How many of those ministers have been shot at, receive death threats or require security detail?

the only person claiming that he says he's God, is YOU.....not him.....so where do you get this from?

Um Jesus was God, how did that work out for his personal well being?

You're as stupid as Guno sometimes.

All religious leaders are money-grubbing frauds and Francis is the worst. Stupid media tells us he's the "people-pope".

How many of those ministers have been shot at, receive death threats or require security detail?

You'd be surprised. Ask the Pastors in Uganda about being kept by the power of God. If the Pope claims to believe in God why can't he trust God instead of bodyguards to keep him safe? I do it every day. Millions of Christians do. The problem with him is he isn't a Christian. He is a deceitful worker and not what he is presenting himself to be.

Forum List

Back