Poor, poor uppity black women

I know exactly how they feel. Its not racism, its the truth. It is hard to find a good black man out there. I decided back in my teens that I wouldn't be wasting my time looking for a good black men when there was a whole rainbow of men out there. I always keep my options open. As long as the man is good I don't care what color he is. The mistake may educated black women like myself make is that they waste their time only looking for a black men and never go look outside their race.

As a white man, the black females feel lower. The blacks understand the fact that the white race is prettier. We live higher than blacks. The black is lower. They understand the white man is handsome, the white female pretty. We are greater. The white is one step away from God and his perfection. God and white is Great.

As a white man, the black females feel lower. The blacks understand the fact that the white race is prettier. We live higher than blacks. The black is lower. They understand the white man is handsome, the white female pretty. We are greater. The white is one step away from God and his perfection. God and white is Great.

what are smoking? trust me there is ugly and pretty in every race. I'm not going to lie. there are some fine looking white men out there. but i have also come across some white men that look like they were beaten with an ugly stick.

You are right about one thing though God is great. God is so great that he created people of all colors,shades and sizes which gives us so much selection when selecting a partner.

In no religous book will you find it saying white people are God sent race.
you are full of crap.

When is your next parole board hearing?

Gee Scotty

Looking to provoke some outrage are you?

Hope you get the attention you are seeking

Now go runaway like a nice little Nazi and play in the cemetary.:cuckoo:

Welfare destroyed the nuclear black family.
Young men raised without a father are more prone to violence and criminal activity.
There still exists a reluctance on the part of white males to bring a black woman home to meet the parents.
Thus with the number of black men who would make decent husbands low, the black woman faces a bleak prospect when searching for a lifetime commitment.

The women were willing to go for a white guy, but the guys were not interested in anything permanent.
That sounds more like white racism than black at that point.

Funny, I'm from the deep, deep, DEEP South..... in Louisiana, about 20 miles from the Gulf. My parents would have never had a problem with any woman that I would bring to meet them as long as I was happy........ that's the only thing they were worried about.

Young men raised without a father are more prone to violence and criminal activity.
There still exists a reluctance on the part of white males to bring a black woman home to meet the parents.
Thus with the number of black men who would make decent husbands low, the black woman faces a bleak prospect when searching for a lifetime commitment.

The women were willing to go for a white guy, but the guys were not interested in anything permanent.

Funny, I'm from the deep, deep, DEEP South..... in Louisiana, about 20 miles from the Gulf. My parents would have never had a problem with any woman that I would bring to meet them as long as I was happy........ that's the only thing they were worried about.

I guess that means it did not matter if it was your sister or your cousin

Only a dip shit left winger would come to that conclusion from what I wrote, your writing's garbled, try taking your boyfriend's dick out of your mouth.

Only a dip shit left winger would come to that conclusion from what I wrote, your writing's garbled, try taking your boyfriend's dick out of your mouth.

You did say Louisianna right?

You, sir, are fucking retarded if that post is not half-cocked satire.

Seems to me history destroyed the nuclear black family as I'm having a hard time recalling when black families were known in general to keep the same family roles white families did. If nothing else they've always had the distinction of mothers working more so than white families in the past.

Forum List

Back