Poor Melissa Harris-Perry....girl please get a life!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Melissa Harris-Perry: MSNBC 'Truly Did Not Care About Me'
"There was never much of any concern about the personal costs, emotionally, fiscally, sometimes literally in terms of safety," the former host said.

This beautiful talented sister, like so many blacks before her.....got her fame from Bill Maher....a talk show host on HBO, where they were guest.... I use to watch her spit all over the place, with her lisp attacking, debating and making sense from all the knowledge she'd acquired discussing key issues with Bill. I use to like her a lot, still do...however, MSNBC is notorious for taking these people, mostly people of color out of the darkness and into the spotlight, only to toss them aside when shit don't work out. I mean there is a long list of black people that went to MSNBC and the shit just didn't work out. Mellisa honey, its time to move on. No disrespect to any of you, but maybe just maybe, some of us, just aren't meant to have our own show...maybe just maybe we need to be what I use to think was viable....REAL JOURNALIST!! Which by the way, don't exist anymore!!

Good luck, girl...your gonna need it.

• Banned
Smart woman. Maybe a different venue.
I think she use to be a teacher at some major college, what ever, just because you had some podcast moment back in the day, does not make you fodder for the big times. Smart, beautiful women these days are a dime a dozen.

Some were meant to host, some were meant to be in the #2 seat, and some, like Harris-Perry, were meant to be trainees at cleaning shit out of pipes at Roto-Rooter.

Forum List

Back