Polls in a panic to hide the big white male vote for trump !

Trumps supports rises as the level of logic rises and falls as the level of logic falls

Yes in a panic

But with white males highest logic proved by winning all the wars the white men will not leave trump but instead rise up and stop the deep state

The white males knows it's either rise up and stop the lower logics from voting or the nation will fall

The jury of white males has already judged Muellers probe as a serious blackmail crime.....their poll numbers are their jury decision

Not only males, females too! :113:

Trump loses the black female the most and wins the white females more than any other females

I don't think he loses the black female at all! On the contrary!

Candace Owens .... Diamond and Silk and many, many, many more.....do not agree with you!

the President has both types of voters! :thup:

CNN shows midterm voters exit poll

Black women 4% for republicans

Black men 16% for republicans

The point is the higher the logic groups the higher for trump
The lower the logic groups the least for trump

All polls shows this that are not trying to hide this important data

Yes in a panic

But with white males highest logic proved by winning all the wars the white men will not leave trump but instead rise up and stop the deep state

The white males knows it's either rise up and stop the lower logics from voting or the nation will fall

The jury of white males has already judged Muellers probe as a serious blackmail crime.....their poll numbers are their jury decision
Thank you for confirming.....

Breaking News:

Moody analytics predicted that if HIllary Clinton runs in 2020 that she would have a 97% chance to win!

Analysis: Clinton’s path to 270 appears unchanged

FiveThirtyEight’s election forecast still gives Clinton a 71 percent chance of winning, while the New York Times’ Upshot model gives her an 88 percent chance, and Princeton University’s model pegs her likelihood at 97 percent.

Trump won the mid terms in fla

He will also win fla again in 2020

Ohio again

And only needs either pa or mich or wisc to win again

Yes in a panic

More like:

'Staggeringly racist and xenophobic Trumpbots are desperately trying to look for a silver lining to the mess that is becoming MAGA'

MAGA really means MAWAMDA (Make America White And Male-Dominated Again).

I am a 'white' male and it makes even me sick.

Last edited:
Yes in a panic

"lower logics"

lol

What does that even mean? Aside from the false insinuation that left-leaners are "morally" and "intellectually" superior to everyone else?

It's the opposite. It implies that white men are smarter than the "lower logics", i.e. everyone else.

Breaking News:

Moody analytics predicted that if HIllary Clinton runs in 2020 that she would have a 97% chance to win!

Analysis: Clinton’s path to 270 appears unchanged

FiveThirtyEight’s election forecast still gives Clinton a 71 percent chance of winning, while the New York Times’ Upshot model gives her an 88 percent chance, and Princeton University’s model pegs her likelihood at 97 percent.

That is actually dead balls accurate. I saw a YouTube video that definitely backs it up. It’s called Trump can’t win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes in a panic

Not only males, females too! :113:

Trump loses the black female the most and wins the white females more than any other females

Not according to Diamond and Silk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump will win again because
The Midwest will get the most help from trump with the jobs

Trump won Florida with the mid terms

So Trumps Tax cut for workers will win the election again because of the mid west

this next election will have less democrat voter fraud which will help trump even more

Bill Barr has got a lot of work to do to go after crooks

Yes in a panic

Juries decisions are not part of the lottery either..

Forum List

Back