Poll: To make pot legal on USMB!

USMB wants to legalize POT!

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Let us at Usmb show our support for pot!!! This leaf shouldn't be illegal and we need to show our support. ;) Let our voices be heard all over the internet straight to Washington!

Last edited:
Fine, make it legal, but you can't work while under the influence, you shouldn't be allowed to drive, babysit a child, or even become pregnant for as long as you continue to stone yourself.

Fine, make it legal, but you can't work while under the influence, you shouldn't be allowed to drive, babysit a child, or even become pregnant for as long as you continue to stone yourself.

Sure, that goes for anything.

I bet it would do wonders for road rage though :thup:

Let us at Usmb show our support for pot!!! This leaf shouldn't be illegal and we need to show our support. ;) Let our voices be heard all over the internet straight to Washington!

To make it "legal on USMB"? Meaning as long as we're posting we can get legally stoned?

Actually that does explain a lot of posts.... right TD? :lol:

Why not?

I guess it would depend on the occupation, but I did some of my best work while under the influence.

To make it "legal on USMB"? Meaning as long as we're posting we can get legally stoned?

In approximately 20 minutes I'll be stoned. Beware mothafuckaaaaas!!!

How does it take affect on you? I become calmer and my view for details is sharper.

How does it take affect on you? I become calmer and my view for details is sharper.

Well this late... I become more susceptible to Netflix and some pizza.

During the day I might be the victim of wanting to go biking or eating some Chipotle :laugh:

During the day I might be the victim of wanting to go biking or eating some Chipotle :laugh:
As one of the few hating food when stoned I like to listen to music or watch TV.

As one of the few hating food when stoned I like to listen to music or watch TV.

Those are awesome too. I'm about to take a DiGiornio our of the oven and watch Armageddon. See you on the other side :laugh:

Forum List

Back