Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

Really?

On what planet? "The World" is a very general term - depending on from where the observer speaks.
Well, I don’t expect the truth from Fix news. You didn’t know NYC had 8 plus million people right ? You didn’t know the average income is greater then the average income of red states. Trumpers, Must be suffering from another covid variant.

Eight million? Perhaps... but all of them on the right? Don't be ridiculous. The vast majority are leftist which explains so much.
Who made that claim ? Are you dreaming ? Let’s see the quote, didn't think so.

Precisely why you went with state and not city. Large cities always have more murders dumbfuck
That’s hilarious….What a stupid idiotic claim. How can any city have more murders then the state they are in. You must be a republican . Their ignorance knows no bounds.

If you miss spoke as usual and meant murder rates, then murder rate in NYC is less then 3 per 100,000. The murder rate in Mississippi is guess what ? More then 8 per 100,000. So you can just make up all the shit you want, but you are full of it.

Last edited:
You are a bit slow aren't you.
You’re the slow one. Read your post again. How can you claim that catching people comiting a crime means there is more crime ? Anyone making that claim must be taking drugs.

You‘re line of reasoning means, all you have to do to slow down the drug trade is to stop trying to catch them in the act.

Last edited:
Idiot or accomplished faker?

You have that backwards. You mean TRUMP has a “double body.”
Trump is a lardo. You actually think Trump is healthy enough to waddle up to the podium and announce he’s running. The only thing running on Trump is his nose from the coke he snorts.

Man attempts to storm cockpit, strangles and kicks flight attendant
Republican U.S. Senator Grassley, 88, to seek re-election in Iowa
President Joe Biden’s presidency is not going as smoothly as he probably hoped it would.

This represents an 11-point drop from March, when Pew found 54% of respondents said “mentally sharp” was a fitting descriptor for the president.

On top of the border crisis, cratering approval numbers, infighting among congressional Democrats, incompetent federal health officials bumbling their way through the coronavirus pandemic, and the chaotic, disorderly withdrawal from Afghanistan, there’s also a growing consensus the president is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, according to new Pew Research Center polling data.

A majority of respondents in Pew’s most recent survey (56%) said “mentally sharp” either describes him “not at all well” or “not too well.”

As if the steep decline in public opinion of the president’s smarts was not embarrassing enough, it turns out Biden’s mental acuity specifically is where Pew found the sharpest drop in all of his polled personal characteristics.

“Positive evaluations of several of Biden’s personal traits and characteristics have shown similar decreases,” Pew reports. “Compared with March, fewer adults say Biden cares about people like them, and fewer describe him as standing up for his beliefs, honest, a good role model and mentally sharp.”

It adds, “Biden receives his least positive assessments for being mentally sharp. Currently, 43% say this describes Biden very or fairly well, an 11-point decline since March.”

Put more simply, the longer the president is in office, the dumber people think he is. And it’s likely not because of any single issue. The White House is the major leagues, as a former vice president, of all people, ought to know. His every move and action is now under scrutiny. He has to think on his feet and respond in real-time to real-life crises. The public can see now how Biden comports himself as the commander in chief. It’s not just a theoretical game anymore. He can’t just promise to do better than the last guy. He is actually expected to deliver, and to deliver competently and efficiently.

So far, the public apparently isn't impressed.

Washington Examiner Videos

Video player from: YouTube (Privacy Policy, Terms)
Tags: Beltway Confidential, Opinion, Joe Biden, Pew Research Center

Original Author: Becket Adams

Original Location: Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

Kind of an idiot?

You have that backwards. You mean TRUMP has a “double body.”
Trump is a lardo. You actually think Trump is healthy enough to waddle up to the podium and announce he’s running. The only thing running on Trump is his nose from the coke he snorts.

You need to be reprogrammed and indoctrinated properly.

Huh ? You’re using an example of where the Biden admin successfully stopped the flow of drugs to show they didn’t ?
By that reasoning, if an admin does nothing, it’s better.
You got a spin for everything, but we see it as spin, so get over yourself.

You can’t have it both ways. Either Joe is senile or he engineered the greatest election fraud in the history of mankind by stealing seven million votes. So which is it ? Joe is one smart son of a bitch ? Is that what the claim is ?
Why do you overlook the correct and most obvious answer?
Joe is the senile bumbling figurehead that the DNC propped up as their candidate (after forcing all other
candidates to step down) and while Joe snoozed away most of the campaign in his basement,
surrogates in the press and behind the scenes did 90% of the work.

That's why after Joe Depends "won" he election in the early days you would see photo ops where
Joe sat at a little table in front of the camera and underlings would bring out executive orders,
and other decrees, for Joe to sign as he actually remarked "I don't know what I'm signing".
Literally! Google it, if such videos haven't already been erased.

Stop being so stupid and such a dupe!

You'll note on my rate card that I do offer discounts to welfare recipients.
There is, however, a 10% premium required of known racists.
Burp….rate cards ? I’m surprised you haven’t donated to the Trump stop thensteal fund. Have you ? Have you fallen for another scam ? Tell the truth. Tell us you ‘re paying off Trumps prostitutes errrrr, I mean his stop the steal campaign. What ever he’s calling it now.

Last edited:
Why do you overlook the correct and most obvious answer?
Joe is the senile bumbling figurehead that the DNC propped up as their candidate (after forcing all other
candidates to step down) and while Joe snoozed away most of the campaign in his basement,
surrogates in the press and behind the scenes did 90% of the work.

That's why after Joe Depends "won" he election in the early days you would see photo ops where
Joe sat at a little table in front of the camera and underlings would bring out executive orders,
and other decrees, for Joe to sign as he actually remarked "I don't know what I'm signing".
Literally! Google it, if such videos haven't already been erased.

Stop being so stupid and such a dupe!
I’m not the stupid one. You’re the idiots who said BIDEN orchestrated the election. You know, the scam not one court found credible. So he got to Trump’s judges too ? How stupid do you guys have to be, to claim a senile person out smarted you. Well, the out smart thing I get, but you actually admit Biden is too smart for you. Of course, you guys deny science, education, vaccines. But you do luv those criminals.

Last edited:
China made the Biden family filthy rich and helped him steal the election so they could get their man in the White House.

Now they are getting a return on their investment:

Oil reserves released by Biden expected to primarily go to China, India

U.S. taps 50 million barrels of oil from reserves in an attempt to tamper spiking costs at the gas pump​

You got a spin for everything, but we see it as spin, so get over yourself.
Spin ? Oh it’s spin to look at an arrest as a bad thing. I suppose the agents weren’t doing their jobs by having the drug bust. Maybe they should have just let them go. Then you’d have nothing to talk about ? Dumb butts.

China made the Biden family filthy rich and helped him steal the election so they could get their man in the White House.

Now they are getting a return on their investment:

Oil reserves released by Biden expected to primarily go to China, India

U.S. taps 50 million barrels of oil from reserves in an attempt to tamper spiking costs at the gas pump​

Fix News , great source. Maybe you can use Putin next time.

Forum List

Back