POLITICS US food stamp program could run out of funding if shutdown continues

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Well obviously this is the objective of uncivilized evil doers who are probably on God's sh!t list at lawlessly hacking and rigging this tyrant Trump in there. Yet at being tRump's kissers, it appears he has his hell bound buddies willing to do another breach birth, and this time to hell. This type of war tRump and his fool's have going on is also a danger to the civilized part of humanity as a genocidal miscalculation on their primitive part.

Food stamp program could run out of funds if shutdown continues

Well obviously this is the objective of uncivilized evil doers who are probably on God's sh!t list at lawlessly hacking and rigging this tyrant Trump in there. Yet at being tRump's kissers, it appears he has his hell bound buddies willing to do another breach birth, and this time to hell. This type of war tRump and his fool's have going on is also a danger to the civilized part of humanity as a genocidal miscalculation on their primitive part.

Your poetry sucks. Try Dylan 101.... Then get back to me.

Jo

Whew...
Good thing I have a decent job, made smart life decisions, didn't have kids or make large purchases without a proper financial footing, and am able to fully feed myself.
Otherwise, that would have been a close one.

I’m sure God has better things to do than worry about Liberals faux religious woes.

It's sad that the Corrupt Democrats are so greedy that they a willing to starve American children in behalf of the Mexican Drug Cartels who want open borders

Could shmould, just like tax refunds could be held back. Not.
US tax refunds 'safe from shutdown'
I am also sure that uncivilized and ignorant Miller who is tRump's chip of his turd is highly active in this latest genocidal and enemy against humanity and the State endeavor.
English, please. Lol

That has to be a translation program...
I mean what the hell is " chip of turd "?
Is he trying to say "piece of shit"?
Bwahahahahah....

Jo

My guess..... food stamp recipients 80 to 85% Democrats....of those maybe 10 percent of them actually vote....

Jo

And as usual when you assume, you would be wrong. Most of the people receiving food stamps are full time workers who you don't think deserve a living wage.

You have the link for that?

I am also sure that uncivilized and ignorant Miller who is tRump's chip of his turd is highly active in this latest genocidal and enemy against humanity and the State endeavor.
English, please. Lol

He is speaking English. You must be Russian if you can't read this English.

Dude seriously....there is no question that that person is using a translation program and maybe translating through more than one language. That would explain the hilarious configurations of words and the screwed up syntax.

Jo

My guess..... food stamp recipients 80 to 85% Democrats....of those maybe 10 percent of them actually vote....

Jo

And as usual when you assume, you would be wrong. Most of the people receiving food stamps are full time workers who you don't think deserve a living wage.

Where did I say anything about being employed? Guilty conscience?

Jo

I’m sure God has better things to do than worry about Liberals faux religious woes.
Sure as in destroying the body and soul of all of you conquers of the Almighty's Earth wannabes at arrogantly and foolishly thinking you can do so. Deal with the reality of it all, the spirit of the Almighty Jehovah is alive and well, the spirt that made you and can break you. Yet keep running with the slave of the devil tRump if that is your God given free will but the cost is to experience a dreadful reward.

Sure as in destroying the body and soul of all of you conquers of the Almighty's Earth wannabes at arrogantly and foolishly thinking you can do. Deal with the reality of it all, the spirit of the Almighty Jehovah is alive and well, the spirt that made you and can break you. Yet keep running with the slave of the devil tRump and experience your justified reward.

OMG! MORE BABEL FISH ... FISH DROPPINGS!

That's it! I got to give this a try it looks like fun!

LOL

JO

Forum List

Back