Politics of Sequoia

badger2

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2016
This is currently in litigation, and both sides have their talking points. Who will win?

27 Nov 2023 National Park Sequoias
'....We know what the [Wilderness] Act says, and we know how the courts have interpreted the Wilderness Act in the past," '

It's called lawfare.

That's how the fucking commie/pinkos totally destroyed New Orleans without firing a shot.
The litigation in the OP questions human intervention in sequoia evolution. The absurdity in the video can't be defined as intelligent intervention of any sort.

The litigation in the OP questions human intervention in sequoia evolution. The absurdity in the video can't be defined as intelligent intervention of any sort.
Once upon a time I served on a jury in a civil case - a lawsuit. In the opening instructions it was pointed out that anyone can sue anyone for any reason if they so desire. Seemed open to abuse but that's true of most FREEDOMS.

Why don't they plant Sequoias outside the National Park? ... it's common knowledge in California there's no Redwoods in Redwoods National Park ... so why not Sequoias only outside the NP ... it's Democrats, need I say more? ...

Why don't they plant Sequoias outside the National Park? ... it's common knowledge in California there's no Redwoods in Redwoods National Park ... so why not Sequoias only outside the NP ... it's Democrats, need I say more? ...
I never really thought about that. I'm a cement mason and most of my truest straightedges that I use to screed concrete are redwood or magnesium.

I'm very protective of my redwood straightedges. You might not survive if you try to steal one.

I never really thought about that. I'm a cement mason and most of my truest straightedges that I use to screed concrete are redwood or magnesium.

I'm very protective of my redwood straightedges. You might not survive if you try to steal one.

I wouldn't think to even touch your redwood straight edge ... I know how you folks feel about that, I have a four foot darby made of black oak lying around someplace ... so I understand ...

Once upon a time I served on a jury in a civil case - a lawsuit. In the opening instructions it was pointed out that anyone can sue anyone for any reason if they so desire. Seemed open to abuse but that's true of most FREEDOMS.
Yes, the risk is always there.

Forum List

Back