Politics can kill

9 out of 10 doctors will tell you, that is wrong if you are playing your demographic odds. If you don't have a vaccine, insurance companies rate you a hire risk than those vaccinated.
Insurance companies use actuaries to determine actual odds with all data.

I dont need a doctor to look at the numbers and determine that my risk as someone who's under 60 and generally healthy has little to fear from COVID.

Of the little over a million people who have died of COVID, 900k have been over 60. Of the young people who have died the majority were obese, the rest likely had some other underlying disease that caused them to be susceptible to COVID. Since none of those things apply to me why would COVID pose any significant risk to me?

Take big pharma's cock out your mouth and maybe you'll be able to see better.

This has been most of my point the entire time. You have no idea what you're even talking about.

You have taught me new terminology. I work in data analysis in marketing. We consider all analysis, as has been provided by you and I, as predictive analysis. It is an estimate, not an absolute. Any absolute analysis, that we do, is based on a specific population, after the fact, showing exact numbers for a previous time frame for a specific population.
But using your terminology I will provide an "absolute" risk, which I interpret as a number as opposed to a %. It is still a predictor not an absolute number you can hang your hat on, in my book.
Relative risk
1666373500125.png

converted to absolute risk applied to US population of 310,000,000 people, estimate of US population over 12.
Unvaccinated deaths - 5,301 deaths per week, 275,652 deaths per year.
Vaccinated deaths - 682 deaths per week, 35,464 deaths per year
Boosted deaths - 310 deaths per week, 16,120 deaths per year

The absolute predictor is if everyone received a booster we would save 250,000 lives a year.
The absolute predictor is if everyone received the vaccines we would save 230,000 lives a year.

That does not count those who get seriously sick. The rates of those getting seriously sick is much higher for the unvaccinated. They fill our hospitals ultimately costing the healthcare more money than if the took the precautions.

It is selfish and stupid to not get vaccinated.

This post refers to dumb white people

Then why did cities like NY have to spend millions on targeted ads aimed at minorities to get them to vaccinate?

In NYC, what was the ethnic breakdown on vaccination rates?

Black and brown people who are getting vaccinated and boosted are dying at a lower rate than white people who do not.
All the bad things happening to black and brown people, they are still doing better than whites when it comes to death from COVID. The reason is they are not following the crazy right wing lies about not getting vaccinated for COVID.
An example of black and brown people being smarter than white people who listen to crazy right wing bullshit.

That's simply not true. You're in a cult.

Then why did cities like NY have to spend millions on targeted ads aimed at minorities to get them to vaccinate?

In NYC, what was the ethnic breakdown on vaccination rates?
Minorities listened while too many dumb whites refused to listen. They are biting off their nose to spite their face. idiots

Minorities listened while too many dumb whites refused to listen. They are biting off their nose to spite their face. idiots

Again, the lowest % vaccinated in NY weren't white people, it was non-whites.

I got the vaccine right away, but I stopped after 2 because I got Omicron, and I am waiting until they decide on a yearly booster or they are done. I am not getting shots every few months because of virtue signaling.

I am also not going to force others to get the shots, because unlike you I am not an authoritarian fuckhead.

You have taught me new terminology. I work in data analysis in marketing. We consider all analysis, as has been provided by you and I, as predictive analysis. It is an estimate, not an absolute. Any absolute analysis, that we do, is based on a specific population, after the fact, showing exact numbers for a previous time frame for a specific population.
But using your terminology I will provide an "absolute" risk, which I interpret as a number as opposed to a %. It is still a predictor not an absolute number you can hang your hat on, in my book.
Relative risk
View attachment 713528

converted to absolute risk applied to US population of 310,000,000 people, estimate of US population over 12.
Unvaccinated deaths - 5,301 deaths per week, 275,652 deaths per year.
Vaccinated deaths - 682 deaths per week, 35,464 deaths per year
Boosted deaths - 310 deaths per week, 16,120 deaths per year

The absolute predictor is if everyone received a booster we would save 250,000 lives a year.
The absolute predictor is if everyone received the vaccines we would save 230,000 lives a year.

That does not count those who get seriously sick. The rates of those getting seriously sick is much higher for the unvaccinated. They fill our hospitals ultimately costing the healthcare more money than if the took the precautions.

It is selfish and stupid to not get vaccinated.
If you’re an analyst you’re a terrible one.

Absolute risk refers to my actual risk of something happening. In this case dying of COVID. For the US even using The worst State numbers for those under 65 (New Jersey pre vax) the risk is .03%. Therefore the relative risk if yoI get vax’d it’s .005%. Because we are talking such small numbers that reduction is essentially meaningless. That doesn’t even take into account general health and the other risk factors. COVID deaths were a tax on the old and frankly people who live an unhealthy lifestyle.

definition of retarded - someone who uses the term retarded.
You are retarded...
An 85 year old is dying of cancer or a brain tumor and is diagnosed with COVID.
The hospital submits and ICD10 indicating COVID and bills the taxpayer for 13K.

I am starting to doubt that you run a business considering you don't know this.

Grow up!

You are retarded...
An 85 year old is dying of cancer or a brain tumor and is diagnosed with COVID.
The hospital submits and ICD10 indicating COVID and bills the taxpayer for 13K.

I am starting to doubt that you run a business considering you don't know this.

Grow up!
You make shit up to make yourself feel better. You are not 85 with cancer so you think you do not have to worry about COVID. You not only lie to others, you lie to yourself.

Read below, I can provide much more

You make shit up to make yourself feel better. You are not 85 with cancer so you think you do not have to worry about COVID. You not only lie to others, you lie to yourself.

Again, relative vs absolute. There were and still are very few young healthy people who are hospitalized let alone die from COVID. Less than 27k people under the age of 40 have died from/with COVID, over the last 3 years. That's not young and healthy that's just young. I hope your employer doesnt know what a horrible analyst you are...

This is an example of survival of the fittest.
The idiots who think science is false and follow the advice of Dr. Trump's quacks are paying the price with lives. Stupid can kill.
I'm doing just lovely, faggot.
I also know how vaccines work, and the history of vaccines as well; And that ain't no real vaccine.

Again, relative vs absolute. There were and still are very few young healthy people who are hospitalized let alone die from COVID. Less than 27k people under the age of 40 have died from/with COVID, over the last 3 years. That's not young and healthy that's just young. I hope your employer doesnt know what a horrible analyst you are...
A reasonable analysis is what are my chances of dying from the vaccine or die from not receiving the vaccine.

The most current info on dying from vaccine.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has also released reporting using more recent VAERS data not yet available to the public. The data as of March 8 — by which point over 92 million doses had been administered — includes 1,637 reports of death following vaccination. After review, the CDC concluded that there was no evidence linking any of those deaths to the COVID-19 vaccines.
There may be 10 or less verified deaths from vaccine of all ages.

No vaccine, you have a much greater chance, 17x time, to be one of the 27,000 who died. And if you are older than 40, a much larger number.

Your chance of dying from the vaccine are negligible.

You use statistics to prove your point. If you believe in statistics. Your statistics or mine, show you reduce your chance of death substantially by vaccinating. The population of those dying from COVID increases as you get older..
If you choose not to vaccinate, that is your option. But don't tell people vaccinations make no difference. They do make a difference.

I'm doing just lovely, faggot.
I also know how vaccines work, and the history of vaccines as well; And that ain't no real vaccine.
In your mind you feel you are doing fine but you do not know the difference between shit and shinola.

The latest​

White people in the United States are now more likely to die from covid-19 than Black people, when adjusting for age, my colleagues Akilah Johnson and Dan Keating report. The shift, which first appeared in October 2021, is a sharp contrast from early in the pandemic when “Black people died at several times the rate of White people.” The exception was when the omicron variant surged.

The reporters analyzed every covid death during the pandemic and found that among White Americans, medical information, vaccine hesitancy and mistrust in the government were among the leading causes of the changing demographics of death.

“Skeptics touted debunked alternatives over proven treatments and prevention. Mask use became a victim of social stigma,” Johnson and Keating write. “Black and White people were about equally reluctant to get the coronavirus vaccine when it first became available, but Black people overcame that hesitancy faster.”

I apologize as I posted COVID; I watch actually referring to Omicron.
Anyone who died, died with Omicron, not from it.

Forum List

Back