Police discover three men decapitated in Acapulco over New Year's

What a rich culture. I wish we had MORE of the type of culture here.

Says the left, all the time.

Why, they say that all the time, you're so right on that.

I know.

They are constantly defending the idea of open borders or attacking the idea that we can secure our borders, or attacking people who want to limit immigration from Mexico, ect ect ect.

The end result of all that, when/if they get their way, is more Mexican Culture in the US.

LIke that.

I know.

They are constantly defending the idea of open borders or attacking the idea that we can secure our borders, or attacking people who want to limit immigration from Mexico, ect ect ect.

The end result of all that, when/if they get their way, is more Mexican Culture in the US.

LIke that.

Oh I know, and they ask for drug mules with calves the size of cantalopes, and murderers, not the best people, the ones who bring crime, and occasionally, I assume, a couple of good people.

I know.

LIke that.

Oh I know, and they ask for drug mules with calves the size of cantalopes, and murderers, not the best people, the ones who bring crime, and occasionally, I assume, a couple of good people.

I know. When they fight against any attempt to control the flow of immigrant, OR even to have the RIGHT to do so, they are arguing for the results of that not being done.

VIle dumbasses.

Forum List

Back