Police Arresting Parents For Opposing Critical Race Theory and Trannies??

Because if a teacher has to remember 30 different pronouns for 30 different students in each class and gets one wrong, BAM come the lawsuits.
Absolutely delusional.
Seriously? You really think 30 kids wouldn't screw around with the teacher just for fun, and their parents wouldn't be salivating at the chance for a big payday?
First of all, there’s no big paycheck to be had. That’s delusional.

Second of all, if you think it’s ridiculous for a teacher to learn 30 different ways of addressing students, then you must really have a problem with something called NAMES.

1. Names don't change on a whim.

2. Getting a name wrong, isn't a hate crime.

3. That you can defend this, is insane. Literally insane.

4. If you will defend this, what will you be defending in 3 years? 10?
1. Neither does tender
2. Neither is getting a pronoun wrong.
3. You guys are inventing problems

1. Yes, they do. IF the person is "fluid" or just comes to a new understanding of his/her/it's/zer's/ougtohsorhh's gender.

2. Sure it is. Your denial is just you being dishonest.

3. LOL!!! WE are inventing problems? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
1. It’s not a whim.
2. Its not.
3. Yes

Because if a teacher has to remember 30 different pronouns for 30 different students in each class and gets one wrong, BAM come the lawsuits.
Absolutely delusional.
Seriously? You really think 30 kids wouldn't screw around with the teacher just for fun, and their parents wouldn't be salivating at the chance for a big payday?

Second of all, if you think it’s ridiculous for a teacher to learn 30 different ways of addressing students, then you must really have a problem with something called NAMES.

1. Neither does tender

1. Yes, they do. IF the person is "fluid" or just comes to a new understanding of his/her/it's/zer's/ougtohsorhh's gender.

1. It’s not a whim.
2. Its not.
3. Yes

1. LOL!! But you don't deny that they kids could and would change them regularly.

2. Sure it is. Teh kid could choose to have a hissy fit and put the teacher on the defensive, bring in upper management, call the school diversity coordinator, ect. AND, sooner or later, it will be a formal crime.

3. No, this is your baby. OWN IT.

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.
Did they really think the School board would sit there and listen to 208 people say the same things over and over again. They heard 50. They should have said is there anyone with anything that they can add to what has already been said want to speak. Because listening to the same argument over and over again serves no point.

50 parents is enough. Even so, the board should take them seriously it be prepared to be voted out of office. No amount of bitching is going to matter if the right folk aren't willing to take their place on the board. Shout and scream all you like but who you gonna vote for?

Absolutely delusional.

1. Neither does tender

1. It’s not a whim.
2. Its not.
3. Yes

1. LOL!! But you don't deny that they kids could and would change them regularly.

2. Sure it is. Teh kid could choose to have a hissy fit and put the teacher on the defensive, bring in upper management, call the school diversity coordinator, ect. AND, sooner or later, it will be a formal crime.

1. I suppose they could. They won’t.
2. Wait; so is it a crime or will it be a crime? You’re backpedaling.
3. You’re detached from reality.

Absolutely delusional.

1. Neither does tender

1. It’s not a whim.
2. Its not.
3. Yes

1. I suppose they could. They won’t.
2. Wait; so is it a crime or will it be a crime? You’re backpedaling.
3. You’re detached from reality.

Kids won't use a weapon that lets them torture their teachers?

1624538572184.png

Frankly,
I would just remove my child from the school. The less students, the less funding.
Money talks.
Hugs

Well, I don't know what your property taxes or any other local taxes in your area go toward but as a rule of thumb, unless you move out of the area and homeschool, chances are, you're still funding that school.
Then if your funding that school through your taxes, you should have a say what is and isn't taught in it.
Everyone has the right to free speech?
That's an honest question btw
Thank You
Hugs

That's what school board meetings are for....you know, as long as they don't turn into free for all's. :)
Taking each and every person's opinions into account would be a recipe for paralysis in a school system.
I guess if what's being taught offends you that much you can either complain or pull the kid out of the school.

I don't get it.

What is so wrong with using a pronoun?

I mean if a child wants to be addressed as she or he what is it to anyone else?

How does that harm anyone?

How does it harm the child if you don’t?
I just don't understand how people can believe they have the right to discriminate and traumatize a child just because that child is transgender.

If a child is traumatized or needs therapy after not being referred to by a preferred pronoun then I’m afraid that he/she has much bigger problems than a silly pronoun can fix.

Too many young people today are being taught conflicting ideas: “Be proud of who you are; your sexuality; your body image; your unique style, etc. But if you wish to be referred to as ‘she’ and someone refers to you as ‘he’, have a complete mental breakdown and file a lawsuit.”

It’s completely ludicrous and is no wonder that people like myself just don’t give a shit anymore.

Absolutely delusional.

Names are given at birth and so are genders. Or rather, gender is determined at insemination. Either way...

Also, a teacher can be expected to learn all the kids’ names but there is no reason for him/her to be obligated to remember which males think they’re females or which females think they’re males. That’s simply more effort than I for one would be interested in putting forth.

Absolutely delusional.

Not at all, because names don't change throughout the year like the kids could do with their genders. Haven't we been told that some people identify from hour to hour as whatever they want to be at the moment?

Absolutely delusional.

Not at all, because names don't change throughout the year like the kids could do with their genders. Haven't we been told that some people identify from hour to hour as whatever they want to be at the moment?
The idea that this is going to become some huge problem is delusional.

Private and homeschool.

Never ever let any leftist anywhere near your child
They'll indoctrinate them or molest them
Home schooled kids are very prone to abuse from their parents. In fact it is one of the main reasons the parents do it.
Home schooled kids score higher on educational tests than their public school counter parts. Given todays world, I wouldn't send my kids to school to be victimized by the public schools sexual deviant and CRT brainwashing--it was bad enough that I had to teach my kids how to read and write and do math before going to school because even then I knew schools were proven failures. I wasted so much time taking the kids to school only for them to be sent home with we parents expected to actually teach at night what the schools should have easily been able to get done in the day. I could have just kept them home and taught them better and faster without public school fees--yes SC charges school fees to parents who aren't on welfare.

Absolutely delusional.

The idea that this is going to become some huge problem is delusional.
It doesn't have to be "huge" to be a royal pain in the butt. Sure, let's just add to the pressures the teachers have to face every day.

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.
Did they really think the School board would sit there and listen to 208 people say the same things over and over again. They heard 50. They should have said is there anyone with anything that they can add to what has already been said want to speak. Because listening to the same argument over and over again serves no point.

50 parents is enough. Even so, the board should take them seriously it be prepared to be voted out of office. No amount of bitching is going to matter if the right folk aren't willing to take their place on the board. Shout and scream all you like but who you gonna vote for?
Does that school district even have CRT in their curriculum?

Private and homeschool.

Never ever let any leftist anywhere near your child
They'll indoctrinate them or molest them
Home schooled kids are very prone to abuse from their parents. In fact it is one of the main reasons the parents do it.
Home schooled kids score higher on educational tests than their public school counter parts. Given todays world, I wouldn't send my kids to school to be victimized by the public schools sexual deviant and CRT brainwashing--it was bad enough that I had to teach my kids how to read and write and do math before going to school because even then I knew schools were proven failures. I wasted so much time taking the kids to school only for them to be sent home with we parents expected to actually teach at night what the schools should have easily been able to get done in the day. I could have just kept them home and taught them better and faster without public school fees--yes SC charges school fees to parents who aren't on welfare.
They teach to the test. Of course. Homeschooling has its pluses....I encourage any parent who has "issues" with their Public School district to pull their kids out and homeschool them. It's a Win/Win.

when did you trans Biffster?
I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....

But that is why you are a reactionary right wing cuck.......

The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work

Which is why conservatives have been opposed to virtually every Civil Rights initiative made in this country if it didn't center on catering to the white wealth class...
It seems quite apparent you were sleeping through school Moron. Better look again who voted for LBJ's equal rights bill. By the way it was not the demoncraps.

I think you should take your own advice. If you did, you would see your post is a lie.

In the senate, 46 democrats voted for the Civil Rights Act. 21 voted no.

In the House, 152 democrats voted for the Civil Rights act. 96 voted no.

Or you can continue to post lies for people like me to shred to pieces and show everyone what a total fool you are.

The Senate version:[29]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[29]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)

So a higher percentage of republicans voted for it than the KKK Leftists.

I will point out that I was replying to the lie that democrats didn't vote for the civil right act. Why didn't you bother to correct the person who lied?

The only reason a higher percentage of republicans voted for it was because there were less republicans in congress at the time.

Notice more democrats voted for the civil rights act than republicans.

46 democrats voted for it in the senate.

Only 27 republican senators voted for it.

153 democrats voted for it in the House.

Only 136 republicans voted for it in the House.

If you want to claim a higher percentage of republicans voted for it go for it but that's only because there wasn't very many republicans in the congress at the time.

Figured out Clinton's housing policies directly contributed to the 2008 recession?

I notice you shut your ill informed piehole.... which you always do when confronted with facts

The local school board has absolutely NOTHING to do with what is taught at a university law program. They have everything to do with public K-12.

So tell me why those people were going to the local school board?
Because that (K-12) is where the CRT are being taught. Tatiana Ibrahim's kid is a 14 year old girl in the 10th grade in Carmel, NY (Carmel High School). You got misinformation, let me guess > CNN ? MSNBC ? Lots of it going around.

I don't get it.
What is so wrong with using a pronoun?
I mean if a child wants to be addressed as she or he what is it to anyone else?
How does that harm anyone?
I just don't understand how people can believe they have the right to discriminate and traumatize a child just because that child is transgender.
Fool. NOBODY is transgender. There is no such thing as "transgender". If you are born a male, you live a male, and you die a male. Period.

Why are people like you attacking the liberty and freedom of those who choose to exercise their right to speech and expression and a life style. Other than being a Callous Conservative, as well as a self righteous jerk, explain your motives.
What is being attacked is adults teaching children false (transgender) and hateful (hate whites, hate police, hate America) filthy ideas.

I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....
But that is why you are a reactionary right wing cuck.......
The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work
Which is why conservatives have been opposed to virtually every Civil Rights initiative made in this country if it didn't center on catering to the white wealth class...
If anything ought to be taught about LGBT, it is that all of it is a pile of lunacies, perpetrated by sex perverts. To teach that it is normal and acceptable, is ridiculous, and needs to stop.

Discrimination against LGBT is not only proper, it should be mandatory, as no LGBT person should ever be near a child, let alone being a teacher, scoutmaster, or guidance counseler.

2021 liberals are insane.

Yea he was arrested for unlawful assembly or some shit even though it was an open meeting until 7:00 pm. He was arrested around 5:45.

Those school board members fled like cockroaches.

Forum List

Back