Pink Floyd's Wacky Roger Waters to Tucker Carlson: Assange being used as a warning to journalists

I

Can't

Believe

this made the MSM? wtf.

(oh, btw, Epstein didn't kill himself.)

In the Dutch TV interview, Assange demurred on how he obtained the DNC emails, then dropped a tantalizing hint. “There’s a 27-year-old who works for the DNC who was shot in the back, murdered, just a few weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”

“That was just a robbery, I believe, wasn’t it?” the host interjected.

“No,” Assange said. “There’s no finding.”

“What are you suggesting?”

“I’m suggesting that our sources take risks,” Assange said, “and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”

Assange never said Rich’s name, but the implication was obvious: Rich was his source. WikiLeaks then announced a $20,000 reward on Twitter for information about Rich’s murder.

Wake up folks....

Roger waters is a worthless commie who used to be in pinko floyd. We have a policy where I work that whoever is closest to the stereo must turn it off for 5 minutes when ever a Roger waters song comes on.

Roger waters is a worthless commie who used to be in pinko floyd. We have a policy where I work that whoever is closest to the stereo must turn it off for 5 minutes when ever a Roger waters song comes on.

That's just fuckin' stupid.

Unsurprising given the source though.

Indeed, you are correct that waters being a commie is stupid. Lotsa rockstars are commies, so I agree with you that it is no surprise. Waters is more of a commie than most though, so he is more worthless than most

Indeed, you are correct that waters being a commie is stupid. Lotsa rockstars are commies, so I agree with you that it is no surprise. Waters is more of a commie than most though, so he is more worthless than most
I truly believe all of the drugs Roger took in the past have caught up with him. He is a complete idiot concerning politics, and that's putting it nicely.

Being a great from an iconic band doesn't make you any less nuts.

Damn, I actually agree with you on something, B-Dog! I believe sometimes being in an iconic band would most likely make you nuts. In Roger's case, this appears to be so. But all those years of doing drugs have obviously taken a toll on his cognitive ability, as well. Most of his solo work has completely sucked.

Damn, I actually agree with you on something, B-Dog! I believe sometimes being in an iconic band would most likely make you nuts. In Roger's case, this appears to be so. But all those years of doing drugs have obviously taken a toll on his cognitive ability, as well. Most of his solo work has completely sucked.

I haven't met many truly great musicians, but most are either nuts or ass holes. George Jones was both.

Forum List

Back