Physical Removal or Secession.

There is a movement in TX and other states including Commiefornia to sever political and governmental ties that would likely lead to serious monetary chaos. As a patriotic US Citizen as well as a pretty fucking proud TX resident I do not relish the thought of TX leaving the union, but we have a serious problem with the federal gov't and it's increasing tyranny.

What they did in Waco should have been enough to sever political unity. That was the Boston Massacre on crack, meth, steroids and LSD. Yet with a communist Governor Ann Richards nothing was done in spite of efforts on behalf of state/local LEO's efforts to expose the criminal actions of pieces of shit like David Chapman, in fact he was elevated for his criminal behavior.

The fact remains that we can no longer remain bound to support and sustain individuals who loathe the country for all intents and purposes, let alone the State of TX. In fact these globalist parasites despise 75% of the country. It's even a matter of what food we consume. They promoting the idea that we eat fucking insects. I don't know about you, but I didn't climb to the top of the food chain and survive life before some asswipes invented GFI Plugs and bicycle helmets to end up grilling cricket burgers. I ain't gonna do it.

So we have no choice but to convince the rest of the country that isn't over populated by green haired bed wetting parasites to purge leftist scum from our borders. Hard left blue regions should be forced to secede, surrender all passports and federally owned ordinance to a new union of states under a revised COTUS that further restricts federal authority and enforces the very few laws delegated to the federal government, specifically treason which would eradicate the democrap party.

Those who remain in the interior of the new union and remain loyal to the collectivist global agenda will have to be removed against their will, but so be it. They're parasites. They hate our values, traditions, virtues, culture, and even our appetites. They are not our "fellow countrymen" that we "disagree" with anymore. They're our enemies and they have asserted it themselves. We did not do anything to make them our enemies, they chose that path. We just wanted to be left alone to prosper, fend for ourselves, and pursue happiness. They exist to interfere with that and need to be removed from our soil.

Sounds like a plan. Any country which puts up with a large group of people so detrimental and opposed to the American way of life who can't even tell you what a woman is, would be suicide to continuously try to go on that way. Obviously, we are dealing with a festering plague of social mental illness and when that seeps even into the echelons of government now, we are in for one big problem trying to maintain a healthy, functioning society.

You guys whine secession all the time. It’s not happening.

If you want to be out of the country so badly then just leave. Nobody is stopping you.
Sure it'll happen. Always does, sooner or later. WAAAAAY overdue here.

Thing is, it'll happen suddenly. Nothing like that happens slowly, because people would stop it. Like Lincoln's election: the next day South Carolina seceded, no warning, and by Lincoln's inauguration, seven states were out.

Same in 1991, the Soviet Union completely broke up over a weekend.

On the other hand, Scotland tried for months to secede from England, finally took a vote ---- but the powers-that-be stopped it. Can't do things like that slowly, like starting wars, it has to be fast or it doesn't happen.

These are fascinating times; I look every morning to see whether the world has fallen off the edge of the Earth in the night.

Why arent you against the fed gov stealing power?
If you support that, shouldnt you leave? As that is anti-American..
I like it here. All my stuff is here.

If anyone doesn‘t want to be here, they will find more success moving away than waiting for the state to secede.

You guys whine secession all the time. It’s not happening.

If you want to be out of the country so badly then just leave. Nobody is stopping you.
We don't. Twenty or so Jade Helm pigfuckers who've never even left their own county are just circle jerking to their dumbass fantasies again.

Let's see threads on Mississippi seceding. ..

Meth, its a helluva a drug.

From one Texan to another, he needs to get shtupfed.
You need to get fucked bed wetter.

Also, as I said I do not want TX to secede. I want TX to take the lead in expelling regions full of democrook parasites like this shitbag from the union or purging people from our nation.

They hate living here anyway, they hate us, and I know for damn sure I'm utterly sick of them and their sniveling bullshit.

You need to get fucked bed wetter.

Also, as I said I do not want TX to secede. I want TX to take the lead in expelling regions full of democrook parasites like this shitbag from the union or purging people from our nation.

They hate living here anyway, they hate us, and I know for damn sure I'm utterly sick of them and their sniveling bullshit.

I'd bet good money you're not even a Texan. Fuck off secesh.

I'd bet good money you're not even a Texan. Fuck off secesh.
Go eat a dick you fuckin parasite. You're not even an American let alone a real Texan. Pieces of shit like you pollute the Shitty of Autism and vote for democrook lunatics. You should be dropped out of the back of a shithook helicopter across the DMZ in North Korea. We would be an even greater state without worms like you.

Go eat a dick you fuckin parasite. You're not even an American let alone a real Texan. Pieces of shit like you pollute the Shitty of Autism and vote for democrook lunatics. You should be dropped out of the back of a shithook helicopter across the DMZ in North Korea. We would be an even greater state without worms like you

Go eat a dick you fuckin parasite. You're not even an American let alone a real Texan. Pieces of shit like you pollute the Shitty of Autism and vote for democrook lunatics. You should be dropped out of the back of a shithook helicopter across the DMZ in North Korea. We would be an even greater state without worms like you.
Born here how about you secesh? I am not shooting this weekend but next weekend will be at a match in Austin. We can discuss it in person if you'd like.

Someone is angry.

Wow that's aggressive I am going to have to give myself a warning. :doubt:

Edit fun fact. Mods can't suspend themselves. But I did report my post. I hate being objective.
I got egg on my face and misjudged you. You're not at all what I'd call a bed wetting leftist turd after looking over your other posts. We might not agree on everything but the fact remains that I would prefer to remove or otherwise sever political ties with people who want to eliminate the 2A, meat eating, and the internal combustion engine.

Forum List

Back