Philadelphia 76ers fire coach Doc Rivers, sources tell ESPN. Rivers led the Sixers to the Eastern Conference Semifinals in each of his three seasons

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Five coaches have been fired this postseason

Mike Budenholzer
Nick Nurse
Monty Williams
Doc Rivers
Stephen Silas

NBA sidelines going to look a lot different next year

Too many players in the league don't give a **** and play when they FEEL LIKE IT. Harden, Simmons, Irvin, Davis etc. To a lesser extent Imbeed (a quitter, blaming teammates). MVP? lol! Harden just has to hurry up and finish to get to the club where he is a big shot. What a washed up piece of garbage.

Refreshing to see a team like Miami or Denver advance. Even LA plays the game the right way when the big retard unibrow feels like playing.

Moronic billionaire owners allow just about anything. Showering these mental cases with Millions annually. Zero sympathy for anyone signing a Harden or a Simmons type. ouch, my back hurts. I need a month off. ouch, he slapped me in the head....I can't finish the game now says Davis lol! what a giant pusssseeee.

Some coaches are dealt a bad bad hand. Rivers? I don't know. He had some good teams in SD.

Last edited:
Five coaches have been fired this postseason

Mike Budenholzer
Nick Nurse
Monty Williams
Doc Rivers
Stephen Silas

NBA sidelines going to look a lot different next year

Just like sometimes you can put a great player with a new team and it doesn't work out, same can happen with a coach.

Or the coach can only take the team so far. I always felt bad for Rick Carlisle. Remember him? I believe he was the Piston coach in 2003. They fired him and hired Mike Brown. Then the Piston's won.

Kobe and Shaq couldn't win with their coach. Phil Jackson joined the team, suddenly they're winning ships.

Forum List

Back