Phil Jackson, the coach of Jordan and the Bulls, and Kobe and the Lakers; is a RACIST!!!

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

When Patrick suggested that the play-call may not definitely mean Jackson is racist, Pippen responded: “Well, that’s your way of putting it out, and I have my way. I was in the locker room with him. I was in practices with him. You’re looking from afar.”
That's all I need to know.
Scottie-Pippen-Phil-Jackson.jpg

Just look at him - the prime example of white supremacy making a poor insecure black man, in pain with a busted nose, do all the work for him. You can almost hear him say, "do what I say, and don't give me any backtalk, boy."
Scottie-Pippen-Phil-Jackson-Bulls.jpg

Jackson needs to be stripped of all his championships, and the Hall of Fame memorabilia needs to be dismantled.

This pig white supremacist needs to be the example we need to help the sniffling white people understand just how bad it has been for black people.

Look at poor Scottie, now. It looks like he lost all self-worth and turned to drugs and alcohol.

Last edited:

When Patrick suggested that the play-call may not definitely mean Jackson is racist, Pippen responded: “Well, that’s your way of putting it out, and I have my way.

“I was in the locker room with him. I was in practices with him. You’re looking from afar.”

Just look at him - the prime example of white supremacy making a poor insecure black man do all the work for him.

Jackson needs to be stripped of all his championships, and the Hall of Fame memorabilia needs to be dismantled.

This pig white supremacist needs to be the example we need to help the sniffling white people understand just how bad it has been for black people.
Everyone who is white is racist these days. Whether they know it or not. Just ask Fort Fun Indiana or Biff_Poindexter or Paul Essien

Amazing

When Patrick suggested that the play-call may not definitely mean Jackson is racist, Pippen responded: “Well, that’s your way of putting it out, and I have my way. “I was in the locker room with him. I was in practices with him. You’re looking from afar.”

Just look at him - the prime example of white supremacy making a poor insecure black man, in pain with a busted nose, do all the work for him.

Scotty bailed on his team when they needed him the most. He felt he was being cheated out of getting the ball and refused to go out on the court.
He also claimed to have a migraine when they were in the Eastern Finals game 7.
Seems when they needed Scotty....he was on the bench.

When Patrick suggested that the play-call may not definitely mean Jackson is racist, Pippen responded: “Well, that’s your way of putting it out, and I have my way.

“I was in the locker room with him. I was in practices with him. You’re looking from afar.”

Just look at him - the prime example of white supremacy making a poor insecure black man do all the work for him.

Everyone who is white is racist these days. Whether they know it or not. Just ask Fort Fun Indiana or Biff_Poindexter or Paul Essien

Amazing
You confuse your own weird Jewish paranoia about antisemitism with other people. Stop projecting.

When Patrick suggested that the play-call may not definitely mean Jackson is racist, Pippen responded: “Well, that’s your way of putting it out, and I have my way. I was in the locker room with him. I was in practices with him. You’re looking from afar.”

Just look at him - the prime example of white supremacy making a poor insecure black man, in pain with a busted nose, do all the work for him. You can almost hear him say, "do what I say, and don't give me any backtalk, boy."
Scottie-Pippen-Phil-Jackson-Bulls.jpg

Look at poor Scottie, now. It looks like he lost all self-worth and turned to drugs and alcohol.

He would need to elaborate more. Phil probably didn’t know how to communicate with a guy like Scottie. Shaq, Kobe, jordan yes. Pippen was probably michaels responsibility.

Scotty Pippen's nothing but a piece of shit plantation negro who got lucky...
He signed a bad deal. He actually got screwed. But a deals a deal.

Anyways, because Scotty was such a ghetto black I’m sure him and Phil weren’t bros. Doesn’t mak Phil a racist. This shits getting old

Scotty seems to have embraced the dark side, in the same way a once sensible Republican is now a supporter of Donald Trump and believes the election was stolen.

Sometimes people go off the deep end. Scottie calling Phil a racist shows he is in his own world, in the same way people who believe in Donald Trump are.

Amazing
You confuse your own weird Jewish paranoia about antisemitism with other people. Stop projecting.
??? I do that to show how crazy it is to see racism everywhere. You believe there is racism everywhere. I do thank you for your support of Israel.

Scotty seems to have embraced the dark side, in the same way a once sensible Republican is now a supporter of Donald Trump and believes the election was stolen.

Sometimes people go off the deep end. Scottie calling Phil a racist shows he is in his own world, in the same way people who believe in Donald Trump are.
Scottie is broke and bitter. Jordan is a billionaire. He’s like one of those other characters on Hannah Montana. Where are they now?

Amazing
??? I do that to show how crazy it is to see racism everywhere. You believe there is racism everywhere. I do thank you for your support of Israel.
Say one thing against Israel Youre anti Semitic. It’s bullshit.

Amazing
Say one thing against Israel Youre anti Semitic. It’s bullshit.
Depends what thing. Coming from a brain dead moron like you, it doesn’t mean very much.

Pippen's such a loser fuck.

He's calling Jackson a racist because Jackson had someone else (not a negro) take the shot that won the game. Last time I checked, NBA coaches are hired and paid to win. SOunds like Jackson did exactly what he was supposed to.

Pippen's just some bitter colored boy who, for whatever reason, believes that waiting 26 years to whine about it makes sense...

Forum List

Back