Perfect Strangers

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
It was on this day 35 years ago that Perfect Strangers first debuted on ABC. Are there any other fans of this awesome show here besides me? :) :) :)

God bless you and the cast always!!!

Holly

I wasn't a huge fan, but I find your enthusiasm really cute. They both turned out to be pretty decent actors.

^^^ I did and even after seeing him play such a character, I still want to put my arms around him, maybe even more because just like his character in that film, his dad in real life was a word that I can't say.

God bless you and Bronson always!!!

Holly

It was on this day 35 years ago that Perfect Strangers first debuted on ABC. Are there any other fans of this awesome show here besides me? :) :) :)

God bless you and the cast always!!!

Holly

I would be willing to watch it if it ever entered the digital TV or tv streaming world

^^^ I know, to me, it has the best theme song. I love the shot of Bronson (Balki) and Mark-Linn (Larry) that is shown as we are hearing the lyric "Standing tall......." Bronson can't remain standing because they are on the streets of the Windy City. :D :D :D

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then we see them on their way to the baseball field.....I love Bronson SO much!!! :) :) :)

Forum List

Back