Penn State Professor Charged with Animal Cruelty After Caught Having Sex with His Pet Dog, Sticking “Tree Branch” and “Lollipop” Into His Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What is it with these perverted homosexual Democrats? The children aren't safe around them. The pets aren't safe around them. Now trees aren't safe around them, even lollipops. With that said, this guy qualifies for a position in the Biden administration.

What is it with these perverted homosexual Democrats? The children aren't safe around them. The pets aren't safe around them. Now trees aren't safe around them, even lollipops. With that said, this guy qualifies for a position in the Biden administration.

I thought Biden was bad. :(

Is that, literally, the perfect democrat? Checks the right boxes, anyway.

"Hi, I'm Anthony, I like to rape kids".

"Oh hi! Just call me 'the professor'.... I like to fuck my house pets."

And then the secret handshake....

dim handshake.jpg

The pet dog was sticking tree branches and lollipops up the professors butt? Man that dog knows some tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back