Penn.-Ave(DC): Deed-Dartmouth

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Is Western/American real-estate a 'game' or...a drill? Here's a fun Monopoly (Parker Bros.) board-game diorama-vignette, inspired by My Fellow Americans (Jack Lemmon, James Garner).

:yes_text12:

====

Pennsylvania Avenue (DC) is that 'magic' stretch of nation-capital road which includes those amazing Greek/Roman-architecture buildings which re-present a civilization 'view' on distance(s) and ambition(s). It's a rather symbolic street in America and US history (indeed!).

penn7.jpg

Two media figures of the modern era, a cyber-blogging social-critic (Amlan Satan) and a soccer-football magazine fashion-model (Kyrie) are competing for the social elevation(s) of the iconic/symbolic Western civilization real-estate board-game (Monopoly) piece Pennsylvania Ave. (a moniker-reference to the DC-street described earlier!). Both Amlan/Kyrie hope to use cyber-blogs to talk about the social value(s) behind this Monopoly board-game piece and its symbolic 'richness' for real-estate development(s) storytelling!

penn6.jpg

AMLAN: We both study/teach at Georgetown University (DC).
KYRIE: I'm hoping to get to Amsterdam with special Monopoly stories about cyber-tournaments among Hoyas students!

penn8.jpg

Amlan and Kyrie are both 'aficionados' of the excellent/rich Western real-estate board-game Monopoly (Parker Bros.) and therefore are competing to see who's going to be able to 'champion' the game's symbolic elevation(s) of the Pennsylvania-Ave. deed/piece/card(s)! The game has, after all, served as a 'glowing' inspiration for a very popular game-prize raffle-event sponsored by the American fast-food chain McDonald's (McDonald's Monopoly)!

penn2.jpg

AMLAN: This is a 'game' symbolic piece of property which can be used to talk about capitalism-fortune diagrams.
KYRIE: There's a 'lyrical wonder' to this important real-estate game-piece/card/deed that captures our social distance(s).

penn1.jpg

So which of these special modern/Western media 'figures' (Amlan/Kyrie) will best capture all the social 'finesse' of the symbolic Pennsylvania-Ave. (Monopoly) game-piece/card/deed during their special Georgetown (DC) real-estate society 'competition' experience(s) and therefore earn a nifty Pina-Colada from the 'elders' of American real-estate dialogue (e.g., Donald Trump)?

penn5.jpg

AMLAN: I'm using this 'laurel' to earn some cable-TV 'rights' to Euro-sports videos!
KYRIE: I hope to use this Monopoly gold to celebrate student-circles for gaming design(s).

penn3.jpg

Whoever turns out to the 'right cheerleader' for this sort of Western civilization 'society game' reflective/symbolic of real-estate IQ will certainly re-present a DC fascination with what has made Pennsylvania Avenue a 'street-of-dreams' and...drill(s)!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back