PC Rush Limbaugh: Donna Summer was 'right-winger' and 'not a fan' of rap

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Quickly following the news of her death, Rush Limbaugh, the pro, couldn't wait to politicize Donna Summer's death by broadcasting that ...

"she was a “right-winger” and “one of us".

Looks like politically-correct Rush couldn't wait till Summers was properly buried first. No respect!

msnbc.com Entertainment - Rush Limbaugh: Donna Summer was 'right-winger' and 'not a fan' of rap

Rush Limbaugh expressed grief on his radio show over the passing of Donna Summer Thursday, stating, among other things, that she was a “right-winger” and “one of us.”...

Last edited:
She was a born-again Christian. I have no idea what her political views were, but no one of my generation will ever forget the 18 orgasms she had in Love to Love You Baby.

Lung cancer. 63. Non-smoker.

RIP

Quickly following the news of her death, Rush Limbaugh, the pro, couldn't wait to politicize Donna Summer's death by broadcasting that ...

Looks like politically-correct Rush couldn't wait till Summers was properly buried first. No respect!

msnbc.com Entertainment - Rush Limbaugh: Donna Summer was 'right-winger' and 'not a fan' of rap

Rush Limbaugh expressed grief on his radio show over the passing of Donna Summer Thursday, stating, among other things, that she was a “right-winger” and “one of us.”...
RUSH: And a little Donna Summer into the bumper rotation. Donna Summer, dead today, 63 years old, of cancer. We grew up with her, Snerdley. It really is sad. We grew up with Donna Summer. I met Donna Summer one time and her husband on an airplane. She and her husband, after the flight took off, came up to me and introduced themselves, and we had a nice conversation. They were nice as they could be. I'm sitting there in awe, I can't believe -- and she was beautiful. She was tall. She was beautiful, and she was dressed to the nines on this flight. Her husband is also a singer. He was a good-looking guy. And they were, quote, unquote, friends. They were one of us. They were. That's what they wanted to come tell me.

SOURCE

You were saying? :eusa_whistle:

RUSH: And a little Donna Summer into the bumper rotation. Donna Summer, dead today, 63 years old, of cancer. We grew up with her, Snerdley. It really is sad. We grew up with Donna Summer. I met Donna Summer one time and her husband on an airplane. She and her husband, after the flight took off, came up to me and introduced themselves, and we had a nice conversation. They were nice as they could be. I'm sitting there in awe, I can't believe -- and she was beautiful. She was tall. She was beautiful, and she was dressed to the nines on this flight. Her husband is also a singer. He was a good-looking guy. And they were, quote, unquote, friends. They were one of us. They were. That's what they wanted to come tell me.

SOURCE

Yes, couldn't wait to politicize Donna Summer's death by rapidly broadcasting that bit of information. Made for a great soundbite. Good for His ratings

I like her better by the minute.

Of course you do. You are after all... programmed.
Ain't that the truth! One mindless caller asked him today what she should say when asked why she listens to her MessiahRushie!!!!!

May 18, 2012
CALLER:* Hello.* I'm a Rush Baby, so this is awesome.

RUSH:* Well, good.* Thank you very much.

CALLER:* I just needed some advice and I figured I would just come straight to the source.* Twice in this past week I've come across people, not friends, but acquaintances, who have asked me, "Why do you listen to that guy?"* I need the most efficient response to give them, because I'm just a quiet Southern girl and I'm not into arguing.

SOURCE

Yes, couldn't wait to politicize Donna Summer's death by rapidly broadcasting that bit of information. Made for a great soundbite. Good for His ratings

Do you think politicizing someone's death is wrong? You better think for a while before you answer that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back