Pay the F*ck up hackers threaten to dump secret 9/11 attack files if bitcoin ransom not met

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
"Pay The F*ck Up": Hackers Threaten To Dump Secret 9/11 Attack Files If Bitcoin Ransom Not Met
A hacking collective known as The Dark Overlord announced on New Year's Eve that it had broken into the computer systems of a law firm and obtained files related to the September 11 attacks - threatening to publicly release a large cache of internal files unless a hefty ransom is paid, according to Motherboard.
----------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't doubt it to be some leftist lunatic trying to set up a Trump supporter, or just the crooked as Gov. in general doing it to ourselves blame it on some great hacker all so we cann say oh no now we need Iris scanning for our safety and bank accounts, drivers licenses etc, that'll keep us safe because criminals never break laws and always obey them before committing a crime.

I do not doubt anything any longer. I see this world as oblivious to the realities of God and the devil. Hence, they will fall for folly and they will never recognize the greater evils we are subject to. Too many think they are "saved" and too many others do not really care one way or the other.

"Pay The F*ck Up": Hackers Threaten To Dump Secret 9/11 Attack Files If Bitcoin Ransom Not Met
A hacking collective known as The Dark Overlord announced on New Year's Eve that it had broken into the computer systems of a law firm and obtained files related to the September 11 attacks - threatening to publicly release a large cache of internal files unless a hefty ransom is paid, according to Motherboard.
----------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't doubt it to be some leftist lunatic trying to set up a Trump supporter, or just the crooked as Gov. in general doing it to ourselves blame it on some great hacker all so we cann say oh no now we need Iris scanning for our safety and bank accounts, drivers licenses etc, that'll keep us safe because criminals never break laws and always obey them before committing a crime.
It's a little hard to take seriously a group calling themselves "The Dark Overlord." There have been plenty of lawsuits involving the 9/11 attacks. Those kids are going to be in sooooo much trouble if they publish someone's discovery.

Forum List

Back