Pay Gap Myth Busted

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
Is anyone here going to deny women are more likely to have college degrees and better paying corporate jobs these days then men? How many Pell Grants or tuition assistance programs do women get over men? Men are more likely these days, white men in particular, to go to trade school over college. Simple reason being white men don't get the assistance that minorities or women do when applying to college. That leaves men to seek trade school instead.

1659231927502783.jpg

That is not what the pay gap is.

The pay gap is women making less on average for the same job with the same qualifications.

The pay gap is women making less on average for the same job with the same qualifications.
That's a myth. You can plainly see there are more women with college or better degrees. Show me where there's unequal pay in Congress or anywhere else. Post it like it did cause your word means fuckall

The statistics cited by the Democrats include the total difference between pay of men and women ACROSS THE BOARD. Then they say it so that stupid people ... you know you ... think they are referring to equal jobs. When you boil it down to equal jobs with the equal experience, the pay gap disappears completely.

Again I have finance and economic degrees and I worked in them all my life, including years on Wall Street. What is your experience/education in economics/finance? It appears to be none. There are rarely final answers, you can have an opinion. It just doesn't appear to be based on anything except Democrat Party propaganda

The statistics cited by the Democrats include the total difference between pay of men and women ACROSS THE BOARD. Then they say it so that stupid people ... you know you ... think they are referring to equal jobs. When you boil it down to equal jobs with the equal experience, the pay gap disappears completely.

I did not say that the pay gap was real or not, just pointed out that the pay gap is not what the OP claimed it was.

Again I have finance and economic degrees and I worked in them all my life, including years on Wall Street. What is your experience/education in economics/finance? It appears to be none.

You do love to post your resume on here. Since you asked, I have a MS in Applied Analytics and have worked in the Agricultural sector since 2013. But, we all know you have an MBA and I am sure you make an excellent Office Manger!

And yet they never actually show the data that proves the levels of experience, age, education and other factors match each other.

What they do is lump a field together and then complain, without actually showing Don and Jen are exactly the same but Jen makes less.

And yet they never actually show the data that proves the levels of experience, age, education and other factors match each other.

What they do is lump a field together and then complain, without actually showing Don and Jen are exactly the same but Jen makes less.

Very true.

I did not say that the pay gap was real or not, just pointed out that the pay gap is not what the OP claimed it was.

Gotcha, I re-read it. What confused me is you took the political left view that when women make more it's fine. I think it's fine, but I also think it's fine when men make more assuming it's free market based.

Leftists and Democrats just care like you when men make more

You do love to post your resume on here. Since you asked, I have a MS in Applied Analytics and have worked in the Agricultural sector since 2013. But, we all know you have an MBA and I am sure you make an excellent Office Manger!

So you agree you have zero qualifications.

I know you're a dick and all, but I addressed your lame ass insult already the first time when I said you don't need a particular qualification, but what are your views based on. Your answer as I suggested was nothing, you know nothing about finance and economics other than what leftist lawyers told you to think

Gotcha, I re-read it. What confused me is you took the political left view that when women make more it's fine. I think it's fine, but I also think it's fine when men make more assuming it's free market based.

Leftists and Democrats just care like you when men make more

I did not take a political view at all. I explained what it was. Nothing more. The rest is just your imagination.

So you agree you have zero qualifications.

If that makes you happy, I am fine with it.

Forum List

Back