Paul Pelosi attacker testifies he was influened by right wing conspiracies

Here he is, shooting video for Piglosi on J6.

12412789_110322-kgo-ap-depape-img.jpg

Of course he was. He isn't the first violent MAGA crazy and he certainly won't be the last. trump is incited his cult every dsy.
Yea sure. Mr. Berkley Nudist Gay Prostitute with BLM and Rainbow flags around his squat spot is “MAGA”.

Of course he was. He isn't the first violent MAGA crazy and he certainly won't be the last. trump is incited his cult every dsy.
The last I checked the vast majority of violent rhetoric had been flowing from the leftists and their hate-filled leftist politicians.
1. Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-PA: "That Scott down there that's running for Governor of Florida. They ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.
2. Senator John Tester, D-MT: "I think you need to go back and punch him (Trump) in the face."
3. Joe Biden, Democrat President: "If I were in high school, I'd take him (Trump) behind the gym and beat the hell out of him."
4. James Hodgkinson, leftist: Shot Steve Scalise, R-LA, shot by Hodgkinson because the left lost the presidential election to Trump.
As for celebrities:
Madonna, pro-Democrat: "I want to blow up the white house.
Kathy Griffin, pro-Democrat: "Beheads Trump in effigy."
Snoop-Dog, shoots Trump in head in video.
Robert De Niro: "I'd like to punch him (Trump) in the face."
Shakespear in the Park, stabs Trump to death in a performance of Julius Caesar.
On and on the list goes, not just against Trump, but towards the millions who support him.
So, if you want to actually look at who the crazy and violent ones are, go stand in front of a mirror.

Anothere Fake incident from its start .
De Pape will never serve a day in prison because there was no attack and the whole stunt was yet another very badly scripted piece of Fake News .
BUT GOOD ENOUGH FOR GULLIBLES WHO NEVER EVER RESEARCH ANYTHING .

Amazing what some good coaching from the lawyers will bring out- even more amazing when people buy it.

Wow jimboliar.....that's the biggest fish story out of your frothing piehole so far and the best campaigning for Trump ever!
Thanks jimboliar!

So you argue AGAINST your conclusion....Was he never responsible in his life for what he allowed to influence him
A most silly argument. If I am warned that if I do this drug I will lose moral restraint, and I take the drug and kill someone , the crime is in what you consider insignificant : The ignoring of the "IF you do this, this will happen"

So you argue AGAINST your conclusion....Was he never responsible in his life for what he allowed to influence him
A most silly argument. If I am warned that if I do this drug I will lose moral restraint, and I take the drug and kill someone , the crime is in what you consider insignificant : The ignoring of the "IF you do this, this will happen"

I mean, that must be why you posted, because you think an admonitory story places the guilt on the reader if he ignores you.
silly, silly, silly.

Forum List

Back