Partial List of Items Prohibited/Permitted into the Gaza Strip

I did a search a few years back because of another chat room or forum I was in at the time. I was looking at old maps, trying to find Palestine. The closest thing I could find was Syria Palestina. I forget how old the map was.

Never could find Palestine as a country.

And in your mind, that legitimizes any action taken against goyim in Palestine? :eusa_eh:

National boundaries mean nothing. The right to self-determination is not contingent on a territory's former national status.

I did a search a few years back because of another chat room or forum I was in at the time. I was looking at old maps, trying to find Palestine. The closest thing I could find was Syria Palestina. I forget how old the map was.

And in your mind, that legitimizes any action taken against goyim in Palestine? :eusa_eh:

National boundaries mean nothing. The right to self-determination is not contingent on a territory's former national status.

No, but it does make me wonder just who the Palestinians are. It also makes me wonder why when given a land to call their own they continue to attack indiscriminately the people who gave them that land.

No, but it does make me wonder just who the Palestinians are.
People who identify as such. They live in the southern Levant, speak their own distinct dialect of Arabic, and have their own unique history and culture. Zionist attempts to dehumanize Palestinians and deny them their own identity do nothing but expose the rotting, bigoted foundations upon which that ideology is based.

It also makes me wonder why when given a land to call their own they continue to attack indiscriminately the people who gave them that land.
Accepting a "state" from Israel involves acknowledging the authority of an illegitimate entity. Most of the Jews in Palestine are immigrants, guests. They should be treated fairly and hospitably, but they had no right to impose their own laws on the people who had been living there. As for attacking indiscriminately, I invite you to compare the number of civilians killed by Palestinian rocket attacks over the past ten years to the number killed by Israel during its month-long Gaza massacre. The statistics speak for themselves.

The borders of Palestine were laid out in 1922. Those borders were confirmed in the 1949 Armistice Agreements.
--------------------------
The Armistice Agreement of 1949 defines the status of Israel as of that time. It took place after the end of the Palestine Mandate, after UN Resolution 181, after Israel declared itself to be a state, and after the 1948 war.

The armistice was called by UN resolution. There was no surrender. No country lost any land in that war.

All of the internationally recognized borders mentioned were between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. No borders were mentioned for Israel.

The "green line" (that was specifically stated to NOT be national or political borders) defined areas of occupation. It did not change Palestine's internationally recognized borders.

The cease fire was between "Israeli forces" and the forces of the other countries. "Israel" was not mentioned.

Article I in all the agreements started with: "With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine..."

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949
----------------------------
Sorry you couldn't find an honest map.

The borders of Palestine were laid out in 1922. Those borders were confirmed in the 1949 Armistice Agreements.
--------------------------
The Armistice Agreement of 1949 defines the status of Israel as of that time. It took place after the end of the Palestine Mandate, after UN Resolution 181, after Israel declared itself to be a state, and after the 1948 war.

The armistice was called by UN resolution. There was no surrender. No country lost any land in that war.

All of the internationally recognized borders mentioned were between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. No borders were mentioned for Israel.

The "green line" (that was specifically stated to NOT be national or political borders) defined areas of occupation. It did not change Palestine's internationally recognized borders.

The cease fire was between "Israeli forces" and the forces of the other countries. "Israel" was not mentioned.

Article I in all the agreements started with: "With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine..."

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949
----------------------------
Sorry you couldn't find an honest map.

There are hundreds maybe thousands of modern printed maps with Palestine on them. I am talking historical maps like from 300BC for example.

Forum List

Back