Pandemic May Have Been Caused by Bioweapon Research Accident in China: Former State Department Investigator

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I think and have long thought that this is the likelihood.

The virus that caused the COVID-19 pandemic could have been the result of a bioweapon leak in China, according to David Asher, former lead COVID-19 investigator at the U.S. State Department.

“This might have been a weapons vector gone awry; not deliberately released, but in development and then somehow leaked,” Asher said on March 12 during a panel discussion at the Hudson Institute.

“This has turned out to be the greatest weapon in history. You’ve taken out 15 to 20 percent of global GDP. You’ve killed millions of people.”

The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes the disease COVID-19, first surfaced in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in late 2019. A lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where scientists have conducted extensive research on bat coronaviruses, has long been speculated to be the source of the outbreak, possibly due to an accidental leak.

The virus that caused the COVID-19 pandemic could have been the result of a bioweapon leak in China, according to David Asher, former lead COVID-19 investigator at the U.S. State Department.
“This might have been a weapons vector gone awry; not deliberately released, but in development and then somehow leaked,” Asher said on March 12 during a panel discussion at the Hudson Institute.
“This has turned out to be the greatest weapon in history. You’ve taken out 15 to 20 percent of global GDP. You’ve killed millions of people.”
The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes the disease COVID-19, first surfaced in the central Chinese city of Wuhan in late 2019. A lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where scientists have conducted extensive research on bat coronaviruses, has long been speculated to be the source of the outbreak, possibly due to an accidental leak.

Accidentally leaked or maybe not ??? That is the 100,000,000,000 dollar question that needs answered. The stage was possibly ripe, so did someone give an order maybe ???

Some of us were mocked for believing "conspiracies". I call it reasonable logic based on the timing, geo-political situation and weak, appeasing politicians in the West.

China has been advised loud and clear that they can do what they want. Nothing illustrated this docile obedience to appease the communists than the lack of consequences and calling out by Western leaders for this global pandemic.

We should all feel ashamed and insulted by ANY weak leader in the West. I'm not going to hand in my dignity card just yet. I've experienced enough abuses in Canada alone, I refuse to sit quiet when Communists do as they please and mock how weak Western leaders are. I am NOT a member of such a class.

Some of us were mocked for believing "conspiracies". I call it reasonable logic based on the timing, geo-political situation and weak, appeasing politicians in the West.
Conspiracy nuts always think their craziness is logical.

Yeah. That's why China allowed precisely NO ONE from the W.H.O to ask questions and investigate independently. "Hey, it came from bat soup, nothing more to see here (*suckers). You will just have to take our word for it"

Accidentally leaked or maybe not ??? That is the 100,000,000,000 dollar question that needs answered. The stage was possibly ripe, so did someone give an order maybe ???
Tariffs taking a toll in a trade war?

Exactly......the problem with our current leadership they simply do not know or are unwilling to admit just how ruthless the chinese communist leadership is and has always been.....Mao set the tone and they remain loyal to it and Mao.

Stupid people like you always think they are oh so smart.....step aside Chump and let the big boys handle this.

Last edited:

Could very well be. What alledged danger did the new US government position under Trump, did it pose to the free trade lopsided agreements in the world, and this by promoting it's American job restore program that was being conducted by the Trump administration ????

Whose pockets was Trump policies going to hurt the most here, and what connections to China did our government officials, and businessmen have with China, and how many American businessman or business women were benefitting so greatly from China dealings, that they were willing to undermine their fellow Americans and nation in this mess to keep it all going ??

At this point, there are a lot of unanswered questions.....China needs to be transparent about this, and allow a full investigation....but asking a leftist regime to be transcript is like as a cat to stop licking itself....not gonna happen.

Moreover, they have no real incentive to cooperate, or be transparent.....they have their puppet in Washington, that won't push for it, or stand up to them

At this point, there are a lot of unanswered questions.....China needs to be transparent about this, and allow a full investigation....but asking a leftist regime to be transcript is like as a cat to stop licking itself....not gonna happen.

Moreover, they have no real incentive to cooperate, or be transparent.....they have their puppet in Washington, that won't push for it, or stand up to them
500,000 dead American's, and no investigation ???? Unbelievable.

500,000 dead American's, and no investigation ???? Unbelievable.
and countless more around the world...that's my point....don't count on Xiden to push for it, China owns him

Could very well be. What alledged danger did the new US government position under Trump, did it pose to the free trade lopsided agreements in the world, and this by promoting it's American job restore program that was being conducted by the Trump administration ????

Whose pockets was Trump policies going to hurt the most here, and what connections to China did our government officials, and businessmen have with China, and how many American businessman or business women were benefitting so greatly from China dealings, that they were willing to undermine their fellow Americans and nation in this mess to keep it all going ??
Not quite sure what you were saying, but re: the last ppg--Ask CCP Joe and Hunter.

Not quite sure what you were saying, but re: the last ppg--Ask CCP Joe and Hunter.
LOL... I re-read it, and the stupid spell or "grammer correct" changed words completely. Heck I couldn't make out what It was saying after that, but the main thing for you to know is that I'm a Trump voter, and it was meant to read pro-Trump.

Forum List

Back